The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Cannot wait to see how my game stacks up against a very tough course this weekend. If I can keep my driver in play, I think I'll have a good weekend!

Good luck Tyler! Just swing away buddy.

Good luck Tyler! Just swing away buddy.

Thanks Hawk. That's what I'm going to do best. Fairways and greens. Keep it in play is the key.

Take Two

I really like what Hawk a.k.a Ryan a.k.a. Bad Ass is doing as Captain of the #DreamTeam. He is not taking this captaincy lightly and is going to give the #zoopoo more than they can handle with what he has in store for them in a few short months. These #zoopoo's don't have near the heart than these fine THP'ers do. When I think of Hawk this famous line in this great movie comes to mind, "See old friend....I brought my soldiers than you did." Hawk will have these soldiers ready no matter what the CA boys bring out. I have no doubt in my mind. I can't wait to see the aftermath..................

LOL Nate. I do agree that they don't have the heart we do. Not to mention the work I see my guys putting in. I'm seeing guys that took my challenge to get out there and work on matchplay and that's a good sign. Some are playing the absolute best golf of their lives. We know those guys have some good golfers, but they're no different than anybody else unless they bring the ringer.

Teeing it up tomorrow. I am thinking a game of Lone Wolf will get the competitive juices flowing.

It looks like I am going to get a round in with my brother and dad on Sunday. I'm taking the old man and his jinxing ways down. Once I get that monkey off of my back, the zoocrew will be easy to handle.

(See what I did there?)

That sounds fun Seth. Maybe if you beat the Jinkdaddy you'll be cured forever.

We will be revealing a little bit of this event at a time. Why wouldn't we? We're going to take the golf equipment marketing approach and tease it a little as we go. So here's one for you guys:

TeamZooCrew and TeamBasementDwellers will be playing the exact same equipment for this here event.*

BOOM!

*whoops, I forgot how incredibly literal you guys are. No, we aren't all playing from one bag of golf clubs. I only mean to say whatever we will be playing, you will have the opportunity to play as well.

We will be revealing a little bit of this event at a time. Why wouldn't we? We're going to take the golf equipment marketing approach and tease it a little as we go. So here's one for you guys:

TeamZooCrew and TeamBasementDwellers will be playing the exact same equipment for this here event.

BOOM!

Oh Baby!!!! Equipment excuse out the door! Awesome guys!

Now the next question, will it be 2013 equipment or 2014 equipment......or both?!

Last edited:
Oh dang! Now that is not something I expected. I gotta start planning for this!

TeamZooCrew and TeamBasementDwellers will be playing the exact same equipment for this here event.*

BOOM!

*whoops, I forgot how incredibly literal you guys are. No, we aren't all playing from one bag of golf clubs. I only mean to say whatever we will be playing, you will have the opportunity to play as well.

Oh... my...

That is just huge. Complete shocker to me.

Wait, Harry's post means nothing as #zoocrew and basement dwellers are one in the same.

What will the #DreamTeam be playing?

BOOM!

Wow, how awesome is that!

Wait, Harry's post means nothing as #zoocrew and basement dwellers are one in the same.

What will the #DreamTeam be playing?

That's actually pretty funny, because our marketing area is on the ground floor at Callaway. So we are kind of in the Callaway basement. #basementdwellers

I only go to the basement when my mom tells me to get off the computer :angel:

BOOM!

keanu-reeves-whoa.jpg

This just got real. Oh, my.

*goes Odyssey shopping*

Game plan has done a 180° here. Crazy stuff.

This is freaking incredible. The ability to play the clubs the #zoocrew is playing isn't something any of us expected.

This is insane.

*goes Odyssey shopping*

Game plan has done a 180° here. Crazy stuff.

Haha oh yeah. So much for my new driver shaft! And we all know about their current lines...

...but maybe there is something cool that we don't even know about!

untitled2.jpg

Wow, how awesome for you guys! Callaway is bringin it.

That's an awesome gesture by Callaway! I mean, it won't help the ZooCrew any when they lose to the DreamTeam, but pretty darn cool for those guys.

Back