The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

We will be revealing a little bit of this event at a time. Why wouldn't we? We're going to take the golf equipment marketing approach and tease it a little as we go. So here's one for you guys:

TeamZooCrew and TeamBasementDwellers will be playing the exact same equipment for this here event.*

BOOM!

*whoops, I forgot how incredibly literal you guys are. No, we aren't all playing from one bag of golf clubs. I only mean to say whatever we will be playing, you will have the opportunity to play as well.

Wow. That is just too cool. Dropping bombs on us already.

I was hoping we could all just pull clubs from one giant staff bag though. We could have a bag girl drive around handing us clubs.

We will be revealing a little bit of this event at a time. Why wouldn't we? We're going to take the golf equipment marketing approach and tease it a little as we go. So here's one for you guys:

TeamZooCrew and TeamBasementDwellers will be playing the exact same equipment for this here event.*

BOOM!

*whoops, I forgot how incredibly literal you guys are. No, we aren't all playing from one bag of golf clubs. I only mean to say whatever we will be playing, you will have the opportunity to play as well.

now that is just awesome

Harry,

You are an alright guy. This will almost make me feel bad when we take the belt..

Almost

Wait, Harry isn't playing?

Not too sure about that. I had my mind on Sandra Gal or Karen Stupples. I am sure Annika wouldn't mind either.

Pretty awesome news from Harry there!

You know what the only thing better than beating the #zoocrew is???????????????

Beating them with their own clubs!!!! :D

Pretty awesome news from Harry there!

You know what the only thing better than beating the #zoocrew is???????????????

Beating them with their own clubs!!!! :D

It really is the ultimate compliment.

Harry,

You are an alright guy. This will almost make me feel bad when we take the belt..

Almost

Mark it Down: Harry's double/double animal style is on me when we take the group victory photo with the belt.

In-N-Out takes a check, right?

And it keeps getting better for you guys! love following along

Wait untill Harry throws out his Captain's Pick.... prediction, none other than Mickelson.

Now wouldn't that cause some heads to explode !

Wait untill Harry throws out his Captain's Pick.... prediction, none other than Mickelson.

My kids would be orphans if that happened.

Instant heart attack.

If he gives me 5 a side, then I say bring it on!

If he gives me 5 a side, then I say bring it on!

Haha I still don't think that'd be enough. If you shoot 80, you shot 70. He could go out there and shoot low 60's.

Haha I still don't think that'd be enough. If you shoot 80, you shot 70. He could go out there and shoot low 60's.
I can shoot better than 80. Plus I never said I was gonna beat him. Haha. Just wanted a chance at it.

That's why I love Callaway...things like this! You guys are sooooo freakin lucky! I'm going to love following along with this event.

My guess for Captain's Pick....Jamie Sadlowski. There is something about getting smoked by 200 yards off the tee that makes a man feel a LITTLE smaller than usual. He hits his 5 iron as far as most of us hit a driver! Me: "I CRUSHED that!" Sadlowski: "Sooooooooo, ya.....you're still out." lol

I can shoot better than 80. Plus I never said I was gonna beat him. Haha. Just wanted a chance at it.

Haha I know you can, I just used that number as a benchmark. I think if that happened, you'd pretty much have to video your entire round and then watch it every day.

So I come here to see what happened during my flight....

BOOM!

Completely blown away. Just an unbelievable message. I knew I always liked Harry. Teasers galore for the next 3 months? I love it!

My kids would be orphans if that happened.

Instant heart attack.

Cutting back on the salt would help -- a lot.

But, I'd probably have a heart attack right next to you, so the jokes on me.

So, these DreamTeam guys are all kinds of excited.

BOOM!

That's a huge bit of info!!! But I don't think the basementdwellers is a fact!!!

I think Harry is just stacking the deck. He knows he will have time with this equipment and it will be foreign to The Ultimate #DreamTeam. But truthfully, they are saddled with Chad, so it all events out. :D

I think Harry is just stacking the deck. He knows he will have time with this equipment and it will be foreign to The Ultimate #DreamTeam. But truthfully, they are saddled with Chad, so it all events out. :D

That is the thing with us #DreamTeam'ers, we dont need time to adjust to new irons. We do it so often that for us its second nature. Bad move #zoocrew, giving us powerful weapons to take you down might not have been the wisest choice...

That is a good point GregDan. Being an internet golfer does have its perks.

The thing is, I have no clue what Harry is really saying here. There are so many possibilities.

Back