TaylorMade Ultimate Club Testing - Live Update Thread

Just caught a 9 iron thin from 148. Ball was low and screaming, but stayed straight and landed on the green. Plus, the ball was less than a foot from the mark.
Ummm whoa. How does that happen lol?

Ummm whoa. How does that happen lol?

Perfect combination of sucky swing, terrible contact, super forgiving irons, and a speed slot. :)

The pluffster!!!!

20130915_104607.jpg

Some of these holes on the international course are just absolutely stunning. Being able to see all sides of the resort is awesome.

I've really enjoyed reading along with all of your experience this weekend. Thank you all for taking the time to post while in the midst of the event.

135 yard pitching wedge to 4 feet...falling in love.
ena8y9un.jpg

PGG approaching #10. Just absolutely gorgeous views on this hole.

pe7yhyqa.jpg

vynynyzy.jpg

hy6uheje.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just caught up on this thread and must saw great job everyone!

Some of you guys are killing these irons distance wise!

Danimal seeing a driver ball flight that rolls out for you would be truly amazing.

Awesome pictures everyone! Thank you for the continuing posts!

A couple of really fun videos. THPers getting brand new irons for coming to the event. We have more videos coming including fitting, but that will be later today.

Good Stuff JB...I can imagine it was like Christmas morning for those guys. Looking forward to seeing some of the fitting videos as well.

Thanks again to all the partcipants for the great updates throughout the weekend.

Awesome. Wish I got one of those boxes

Just read through the whole thread, so jealous right now!!!

I really want to hear from some of the Altitude players if these Speed's will knock them out of the bag. I've been a TM fan forever, I'm so torn right now. haha

Finishing #18 on the International. A great way to end a phenomenal weekend of golf, Taylormade and some great THPers!

nahugunu.jpg

Such a gorgeous resort.

You can tell in the second video how excited everyone was just looking at the new gear. When it's quiet they're focused. Great updates in this thread. You guys killed it.

Winner winner!!

ygy5u2u9.jpg

Back