Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pondering shafts that are similar to the AD-DI 7x.

I find the Blueboard variants (Blueboard, Kai'Li, S+) tend to play and feel similar to the ADDI series for a fraction of the cost. Probably a little higher spinning still.

I find the Blueboard variants (Blueboard, Kai'Li, S+) tend to play and feel similar to the ADDI series for a fraction of the cost. Probably a little higher spinning still.

Hit the 70x kai'li and definitely saw some increased spin and launch. Not a ton, but notable.

Yep. 9.5 at 2500. Beast.

You can get DI 7X pulls on the Bay for ~200, then get the SLDR head from someplace else. Problem solved.

Hit the 70x kai'li and definitely saw some increased spin and launch. Not a ton, but notable.
I guess if your goal is to kill spin it wouldn't be worth the savings. If the DI-7x is what works I would just get one of those...eventually you'll find a solid deal on one.

Still pondering a driver fitting to get some feedback on the R1 setup. A Hopkins 54 and the Speedblades. I'm almost afraid to hit them after reading all of the great feedback.

Still pondering a driver fitting to get some feedback on the R1 setup. A Hopkins 54 and the Speedblades. I'm almost afraid to hit them after reading all of the great feedback.

I would like to hit the speedblades too but the i20's are staying in the bag!

Pondering a betti headcover.

Get one of those Bettinardi MLB headcovers with the Braves logo on there.
Unfortunately, the Braves logo looks too similar to another team which I loathe.

One thing I love about Ultimate Club Testing events that THP created is watching people learn new things. More than learn new things, its learn things that are different than expected (and often common misconceptions).

I believe after this weekend there would be a whole lot of people that were there pondering SpeedBlade irons. Fortunately for them, they do not have to.

Hopefully after this weekend I wont be pondering a new wedge set!

One thing I love about Ultimate Club Testing events that THP created is watching people learn new things. More than learn new things, its learn things that are different than expected (and often common misconceptions).

I believe after this weekend there would be a whole lot of people that were there pondering SpeedBlade irons. Fortunately for them, they do not have to.
That's pretty awesome, especially when people go in to something with one thought process, only to have their eyes opened up a bit.

That's pretty awesome, especially when people go in to something with one thought process, only to have their eyes opened up a bit.

Until I got on here I thought the shaft or the grip for that matter didnt make any difference and it was all about the head of the club.

Until I got on here I thought the shaft or the grip for that matter didnt make any difference and it was all about the head of the club.

Shaft plays a huge role in a club, most just don't realize it.

After keeping up with the Taylormade Ultimate Testing thread, how can you not be pondering the Speedblades?

Even though I find myself extremely happy with my Amp Cell, and I still love my 913d2 I can't help but ponder the Optiforce 440.

Been playing with the Demo Callaway X Forged irons and I'm pretty sure that it's the one. Now I need the funding somehow :blob:

Been playing with the Demo Callaway X Forged irons and I'm pretty sure that it's the one. Now I need the funding somehow :blob:

You are all over the place, lol

You are all over the place, lol

The thing is I have dropped 8 strokes in about 4 months, so my swing is constantly changing. It's only getting better, but it's still getting different. However, I really like the shafts in these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back