Week 2 Thread - 2013 THP Fantasy Football

So anyone else gonna gamble on Larry Fitz? In one of my leagues, he's the only wr playing at 4 and I already used my flex play on Thursday. Thinkin of just Rollin the dice on Larry

I still can't decide, Julius Thomas against the Giants or Antonio Gates against the Eagles.

Gotta go with Thomas. I'm debating starting him
over Vernon Davis.....

I still can't decide, Julius Thomas against the Giants or Antonio Gates against the Eagles.

Thomas...that game is gonna be a high scoring slugfest

So anyone else gonna gamble on Larry Fitz? In one of my leagues, he's the only wr playing at 4 and I already used my flex play on Thursday. Thinkin of just Rollin the dice on Larry

I could possibly have a viable replacement if ESPN would finishing their investigation and give me my player!!

I was thinking the same thing.

But I am slightly biast cause I have both mannings..cruz and demarius thomas in another leage lol

I would go Thomas. He's a freak and I don't think the giants have the LBs to keep up with him.

LF is playing today. Just posted on twitter.

My fantasy team won't implode this week (at least not because of LF)

LF is playing today. Just posted on twitter.

My fantasy team won't implode this week (at least not because of LF)

You seem more humble this week for some reason. :alien:

You seem more humble this week for some reason. :alien:

I'm not talking trash to Suh. I'm afraid of getting my knee blown out or a foot to the throat.

We'll resume the smack talk next week when the opponent is more peaceful.

Like others said LF is playing, so is Roddy White and Julio Jones, although White looks to be quite limited.

Roddy Roddy White may play, but I wouldn't trust him this week. Harry Douglas is in my lineup. I'm sure this will bite me.

Like others said LF is playing, so is Roddy White and Julio Jones, although White looks to be quite limited.

Before week 1 Roddy White said he wont be healthy for a few weeks. High ankle sprain. Looks like he and Julio Jones will play today though.

Before week 1 Roddy White said he wont be healthy for a few weeks. High ankle sprain. Looks like he and Julio Jones will play today though.

I wish Roddy's talent for catching footballs would Rise Up like his talent for talking/tweeting.

Not a FF post, per se. But it still applies.

I wish Roddy's talent for catching footballs would Rise Up like his talent for talking/tweeting.

Not a FF post, per se. But it still applies.

I agree, it's frustrating to start him when he's banged up but how can you not?

He was on my "don't draft" list. I really think he will be phased out of the offense this season, and then cut before next season. This is now Julio's team.

Just put Kenbrell Thompkins in his place on Thursday night. Easy-peasy. #fantasyguru

I hadn't chimed in here yet about my team, as mom as always said, "if you can't say anything good don't say anything at all"

I think it's easy to say I'm going to be the doormat of League #4. I'm a 21 point dog this week. How did I win in week 1? Its a miracle.

I'm going to look like a genius for starting Pryor today.

Why is Bennett still on the bench, War? Idiot.

Hey Rivers!! Gates is always open you should throw it to him a lot today. Thanks.

Back