The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Panthers staff have successfully turned Cam into a less accurate Roethlisberger. Let the big guy RUN dammit! Waste of talent.

Big shock: Michael Vick just got hurt. Nick Foles in at QB.

Good gosh, Andrew Luck just broke out of the grasp of Cam Wake and ran for 12 yards. He's incredible.

Big shock: Michael Vick just got hurt. Nick Foles in at QB.

Admit it, you had that typed and copied prior to kickoff week 1. Just a mere pasting formality at this point. Haha

Randall Cobb is fun to watch.

Man havent been able to watch and football yet...booh

Oh, because you were golfing?! You're coming to the wrong place looking for sympathy :)

Aaron Rodgers has a QB rating of 146.5. I hear that's pretty good.

Admit it, you had that typed and copied prior to kickoff week 1. Just a mere pasting formality at this point. Haha

The mere pasting formality right now is that Andrew Luck will lead the Colts to a game-winning TD. I have zero faith in the Dolphins D right now.

In time to see browns continue suckage

Jay Culter, you crazy bastard.

Atlanta soared to a 21-0 lead the Falcons hold a 31-24 lead with 2:09 to go. Got a good game after all. Go Falcons!

God that hurts. I hate our crappy defense at the end of games

I agree, I had him on my FF team last year.

Double agreed, because I have him on mine this year.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefs 16-0

Colts down to 4th and 10 from the Miami 25 yard line right now, 1:35 to go.

I know is going to look like the redskins put up a bunch of yards, but the Packers defense played much better than the stats.

BOOM! 3 Dolphins defenders converge on Luck for the sack on 4th down, Miami takes over possession!!!

I suppose time management issues follow the Eagles no matter who is their coach...jeez, some confusing timeouts at the end of this one.

That's some good coverage by Carolina. Yeesh

Falcons run out the clock, 31-24 winners.

The Eagles always find a way to let me down.

How do you not even cover Stevie Johnson!?!?

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Yes, the Panthers just let a rookie QB walk down the field for a game-winner. Pathetic.

I don't give a damn if we lost 3 players in the secondary to injury, that was fricking pathetic.

FINAL: Miami 24, Indianapolis 20. Miami is 2-0, only their second 2-0 start in the past 10 years.

Next week is really interesting: Dolphins home opener is against the Falcons.

Really excited over here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back