The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great catch by Deandre Hopkins for the Texans, down to the 1 yard line in overtime, Texans pretty sure to win now.

I completely forgot about the new OT rules, Houston has to get a TD here to win, a FG means Tennessee would get the ball.

thank god for Deandre Hopkins!

I wont rehash the whole thing. I said that I thought it was an awesome pick. He would be the 2nd best QB coming out of this draft class, but that it would take 3 or so years. I was told that I knew nothing, RGIII was the best in the class.
It's a bit early to claim victory on that debate, no matter what horse you picked.

It's a bit early to claim victory on that debate, no matter what horse you picked.

If you read the debate, you would see why it was posted just now. I was told Tannehill would not make it in this league. Would be benched. Had nothing, etc.

Pryor 4Mvp

Thank goodness my opponent left him on the bench.

Luckily I flexed him this week (over Tavon Austin). Would have been win/win for me. I needed his points today... couldn't start 0-2

If you read the debate, you would see why it was posted just now. I was told Tannehill would not make it in this league. Would be benched. Had nothing, etc.
Fair enough, I didn't see the debate. Lotta years left for both of them to make it or break it.

The Jags helmets look half finished. Kind of like their draft research each year.

The Jags helmets look half finished. Kind of like their draft research each year.

I didnt think I would see a helmet that was uglier than the Eagles throw back but they just did it.

Don't know why the Raiders-Jags game isn't being called the Teddy Bridgewater Bowl.

Freaking Megatron!

Calvin Johnson is so much better than every other WR in the NFL its disgusting.

What a throw by Stafford.

Did Megatron just leave Patrick Peterson in the dust? Peterson isn't a scrub. That was filthy.

They are hideous. Thanks to league rules we are stuck with them for five years at least.

New regime on the draft. Have to give them a chance. Last two sucked.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calvin Johnson is so much better than every other WR in the NFL its disgusting.

I would contest that. Andre Johnson and Wes Welker are both neck to neck with him as far as talent goes. CJ just happened to be the only real threat for years in Detroit.

YEAH! Megatron is simply unreal. Guy makes 75 yards look like 30.

I would contest that. Andre Johnson and Wes Welker are both neck to neck with him as far as talent goes. CJ just happened to be the only real threat for years in Detroit.

I want what you have been drinking.

First quarter in the Manning Bowl in the books. Giants defense playing pretty well so far just have to keep it up

No way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back