The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM! Broncos.

They were sitting pretty for the playoffs last year... until the "motivators" players quit on him. Freeman is a scum bag? He may be a crappy QB, but I've never heard he was a scum bag, maybe I'm out of the loop.

I wont get into that stuff here, but its out there if someone wants to find it.

Um.... No thanks

Haha. You can't deny what that guy did with his teams while there though.

Not to get Amol's hopes up too high, but I think Miami is pretty close to being a winning franchise again.

Tom Brady can't play forever. And the Patriots without Tom Brady look a lot like the Jets. Throw in the Bills, and the AFC East sets up nicely for the Fish.

Well, there are the fish but they usually start this way. If they can finish the year strong then I can agree with you. Jury is still out though.

Haha. You can't deny what that guy did with his teams while there though.

Well, there are the fish but they usually start this way. If they can finish the year strong then I can agree with you. Jury is still out though.

He won a sb... And nothing else

Really?
I thought that was the goal?
He was awesome leading up to his Head Coaching status.
He led both teams he coached to winning.
Won a super bowl when the "great" Tony Dungy failed miserably with the same team for 4 straight years.

And what have they done since? I think winning a Super Bowl is a pretty big deal....

And what have they done since? I think winning a Super Bowl is a pretty big deal....

Its pretty big. Isn't that what they play for

Really?
I thought that was the goal?
He was awesome leading up to his Head Coaching status.
He led both teams he coached to winning.
Won a super bowl when the "great" Tony Dungy failed miserably with the same team for 4 straight years.

Right, I was fully behind him, then he dropped off big time, never won another playoff game.

I wonder if Josh Freeman blames that fumble on car trouble.

Miracle. Jags score. Had a whopping 7 yards in the 2nd half prior to that drive.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4th and 10 and a Hail Mary to the end zone is the play call?

More Yeungling

I think Eli is the luckiest QB in the league. Was talking about this with my brother. How many times has he thrown some goofy pass and get away with it and then the receiver goes and scores? It ridiculous really.

I think Eli is the luckiest QB in the league. Was talking about this with my brother. How many times has he thrown some goofy pass and get away with it and then the receiver goes and scores? It ridiculous really.

Had you not said Eli, I would have thought you were just watching the Bucs game

TD Bucs that got called back. Cray cray part was Freeman under threw him by 15 yards and Vjax made an incredible play.

This is a well coached team....

TD Bucs that got called back. Cray cray part was Freeman under threw him by 15 yards and Vjax made an incredible play.

A penalty removes a good Bucs play. Should we be surprised anymore?

Damn wake, Schiano threw another pick. :D

The Bucs are just giving the Saints this game. We need to make them pay and get the ball in the endzone.

Damn wake, Schiano threw another pick. :D

Schianos disciplined team led to it.... If we can't blame a coach for a lack of discipline I'm not sure what we can blame him for

Stupidity is becoming contagious in this game. Saints false start takes them out of FG range.

I really need the Steelers defense to do good tonight...

So far this year has been some of the sloppiest football ever.

Defense has been very good in the second half for the bucs.

Can anybody watching the bucs game tell me why Williams has only 2 cathces for 9 yards? Is he getting anything thrown his way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back