Venue Announcement - #TheKing

This is going to be another amazing THP event! Great choice on accommodations, I've heard nothing but great reviews on the facility!

There's only one drawback to this place. The Lazy River!! If you are as busy as we were this last weekend, you won't have time to use it, but it WILL be calling your name. I gave up a dinner between events and got one lap in. Very relaxing.

Looks like an amazing venue.

#imwithchad

Awesome! Very cool venue. Should be sweet for those that get in to this one.

Gorgeous! Looking forward to more details!

Gorgeous! Looking forward to more details!

Looks like something right up your alley Josh :golf2: and gosh darn impressive to say the least.

After the past weekend event there! It's obvious this place is primed and ready for this amazing event. Awesome choice!

April is going to be a busy month. #ImWithHarry

Looks awesome! Gonna be some lucky people who get to take part in this event!

That place looks AMAZING!!!!!

I think there are some pretty good holes on these courses that could sway the competition one way or another. The blind (I mean really blind) par 3's and the driveable par 4's immediately come to mind. And don't forget night golf to hone up on your short game!

There's only one drawback to this place. The Lazy River!! If you are as busy as we were this last weekend, you won't have time to use it, but it WILL be calling your name. I gave up a dinner between events and got one lap in. Very relaxing.

As tough as it would be....I'm pretty sure I could give up the lazy river calling my name for an event like this..... :messed:

I think there are some pretty good holes on these courses that could sway the competition one way or another. The blind (I mean really blind) par 3's and the driveable par 4's immediately come to mind. And don't forget night golf to hone up on your short game!

Night golf is soooooooo much fun.

I had a couple of friends staying and playing there last year, and from what they told me, it's awesome! You guys are going to have a blast!

WOW....

What a great choice of venue. This will be an epic event and I must try my best to get into this!

Back