SeeMore Putters Thread

Got out tonight for a scramble for work, and had the best night putting I've ever had. I was finally to the point where I was the best putter on the team and I got to go last, and once I saw the line I needed to hit, I was money. We didn't 3 putt all round, and I even sank a few long ones to win the hole. I'm loving the RST and my confidence is going through the roof. I just wish the season wasn't coming to a close soon!

dang. PTM black stealth's out of stock again until 11/1.
those things are flying off the shelves!

dang. PTM black stealth's out of stock again until 11/1.
those things are flying off the shelves!

The platinum is just gorgeous too Tyno. Plus it's holding up as if it's still new. No glare or anything! Loving mine rolls the same as black.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

So want a SeeMore but can't pull the $200 trigger on something I've yet to even see, let alone roll.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

I did just that about 4 months ago and it was the best thing I ever did for my putting! So much so I bought a second one within 2 weeks of getting the first one. Third one came about 3 weeks ago. And I am anxiously awaiting arrival of the fourth one....

Finally got a SeeMore putter! Picked up Mulligan9111's M3 and got a chance to try it out tonight. Sunk a 20' putt which is the longest putt I've ever made, and I owe it to the RST. Can't wait to get back out and work on my putting.

Congrats on the personal best long putt! But I have news for you - you're gonna start making a lot more of these, and longer ones too. If you get a lesson from an SPi instructor, that & the Seemore RST will be the best money you ever spent for golf! I know it's made a huge difference in my game.

Congrats on the personal best long putt! But I have news for you - you're gonna start making a lot more of these, and longer ones too. If you get a lesson from an SPi instructor, that & the Seemore RST will be the best money you ever spent for golf! I know it's made a huge difference in my game.
Do you go to an SPi silver instructor or any SPi instructor for your lessons?

Tried out a couple at Golfsmith yesterday. I really like the weight compared to my 20 year old anser 5. I know it's flat but I could feel more for better distance control. I have a lot of purchases coming up. New driver, bag, wedges, and a SeeMore.

Got my new FGP out today finally. Hit only 6 fw and 3 GIR but salvaged a 90 anyway thanks to 29 putts and only 13 on the back with 5 one-putts. Three 1 putts in a row at one point. Need to work on my speed with long putts, but inside about 15-20 ft I'm very confident. Drained an 18 ft right-to-left breaker on 18 for par for a sand save and to save the 90.

It did let me down a little when I lipped out a 4 ft eagle on a par 5. ;-) Not the putters fault. Need some time with the triangulator.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took the z out today for the first official round. 30 putts, no 3 jacks. Hit a few a few clutch 10' for par saves. I really like. the fee of the Z3"

I struggled a bit today on the greens with my Si3. Some of the pin placements were really tough and I seemed to just burn edges all day. Time for some putting drills.

Do you go to an SPi silver instructor or any SPi instructor for your lessons?

I went to Chris Carfangia at Pine Lakes in Hubbard, OH. He's Silver certified. Just went the one time, but man! Huge, HUGE difference between trying to figure this out by myself & him doing it. For example, he suggested a slight grip change, and my grip suddenly felt natural, and very easy to repeat.

Check these posts for more info:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...tters-Thread&p=1857308&viewfull=1#post1857308

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...sson-Fitting&p=2031729&viewfull=1#post2031729

Hope this helps.

Had my first lesson with an SPi instructor today. Thanks again to Patrick O'Hara out at Pebblebrook Golf Course in Sun City Arizona.

I have been playing golf for almost 20 years and I learned more about putting today then all the previous years combined. Looking forward to putting it to work in Vegas next week!

SPi really is something rather unique and I have yet to see someone commit to it that does not end up a better putter.

I wish there was an SPI instructor closer than two and a half hours away. Hope to see the guy in Savannah, GA this summer.

I wish there was an SPI instructor closer than two and a half hours away. Hope to see the guy in Savannah, GA this summer.

That's the same boat I'm in. I've watched all the videos online and am trying to put that in play, but I'm sure a personal lesson would do wonders.

Seems like you guys that don't have an SPI instructor close should be looking hard at the extravaganza next year. Multiple birds with one stone.

Seems like you guys that don't have an SPI instructor close should be looking hard at the extravaganza next year. Multiple birds with one stone.
I like this idea...!

Counterbalanced mFGP2 Private Reserve at 39"?

Bad. Ass.

I'm in love.

Took the z out today for the first official round. 30 putts, no 3 jacks. Hit a few a few clutch 10' for par saves. I really like. the fee of the Z3"

I hope that thing is coming to Ohio with you!!! Also, I am so SO pleased you've got it on course and are finding success with it. Such a beautiful putter.

I hope that thing is coming to Ohio with you!!! Also, I am so SO pleased you've got it on course and are finding success with it. Such a beautiful putter.

It's coming to Ohio, then it's going to Franklin TN. But I like it, the feel is flat out impressive. To me it seems so much more responsive in feel and sound then the FGP Mallet.

It's coming to Ohio, then it's going to Franklin TN. But I like it, the feel is flat out impressive. To me it seems so much more responsive in feel and sound then the FGP Mallet.

Getting it adjusted?

CB is what I'm thinking...but I want to feel one prior to going that route.

Too bad you're so far away, I know a guy.

CB is what I'm thinking...but I want to feel one prior to going that route.

I will have my m2 CB there. hope to feel a z3 and also the CB version of it before probably pulling the trigger immediately for it

Back