The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyoto down on Samish. They're pretty decent. They have the hibachi set up there too which is fun. We definitely should do that!

Oh wow, I could almost walk there! I've driven by there numerous times and wondered if it was good, looks like it is.

So I have a half rant, half HHJJ, so I figured the Banter thread was a happy medium.

I was supposed to play in a tournament this morning at a phenomenal private course I have wanted to play. I drove the two hours to the course, and the weather didn't look good the whole way. It was a shotgun start, and we started on the 10th hole. On the 14th hole one of the pro's approached us on the tee box and told us we were more than welcome to finish the round, but it was going to rain the whole time. He offered to allow us to play in a Tournament they were having in November for free, or give us a certificate that will allow us to return anytime for the $25 cart fee, and we could bring up to 3 guests with us that could play for the normal member's guest rate. He allowed us play the 14th hole which was phenomenal.

It sucked driving all the way up there to play 4 holes, but its awesome that I get to go back with 3 friends.

That squall of rain was pretty brutal. Sounds like he took care of you well though so it's not all a wash

the driving part for 4 holes stinks, but seems like the course made it up to you so that's cool.

the driving part for 4 holes stinks, but seems like the course made it up to you so that's cool.

The course was going to let us continue, and honestly the rain wasn't that bad. I would have kept playing, but the part about bringing guests next time made it a no brainer to take the certificate. 18 holes with THPers on a sunny day trumps 14 holes by myself in the rain, since the other guys in my group were all about the certificate.

Wake is one of my best friends.

I see what you're doing there..
I cant believe you were talking so bad about him the other day.

Glad I took up for him.

I cant believe you were talking so bad about him the other day.

Glad I took up for him.

Hahaha hey remember when you played in Orlando with us? Oh...

Im really excited about the launch of the Love Is In The Air event. This one is going to be special.

Im really excited about the launch of the Love Is In The Air event. This one is going to be special.

Then get this show on the road!

It looks like it's gonna be a ton of fun. I'm trying to guess the hotel before it goes up but there are so many great ones in that area that it's near impossible.

It looks like it's gonna be a ton of fun. I'm trying to guess the hotel before it goes up but there are so many great ones in that area that it's near impossible.

I've got inside information that says we are staying at the HoJo at 27/I4.

sushi fix!

sushi.jpg

sushi1.jpg

To my friends in Sarasota, this is what I'm expecting in November. Please.

To my friends in Sarasota, this is what I'm expecting in November. Please.

Yeah, I'm not sure I can allow you to put yourself through that torture. Better let me take it away...

Secret ingredient
6egy5emy.jpg

Think I'm gonna hit up Sushi Sasabune this afternoon for lunch. Kumo, eat your heart out. That place is ridiculous! Matter of fact, thinking about it has me wanting to hurry up and finish this round.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

JB and WE are seriously playing with some emotions now.

Sushi is serious business. Serious. Business.

While that looks good, it does not match Kumo.

I wouldn't doubt that. My place was decent but far from awesome. But then, having eaten sushi in Japan, most places have a hard time matching what I hope for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back