Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Been $3.859 here for a while.

3.40 around town and 3.30 at Sams club

$3.399 for reg here

$3.36 local speedway.

I saw 4 stations with $2.999 this morning on my way to church.

Today marked the 1,000th consecutive day that the average price in the U.S. was $3.00 or higher.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...rida-gas-prices-national-average-price-gallon

$3-a-gallon gas: Day 1,000 and counting
September 16, 2013|Orlando Sentinel staff report
As of Tuesday, the national average price of gasoline will have been more than $3 a gallon for a thousand days in a row, according to the AAA travel club, which predicts prices will remain that way for at least another thousand days, barring another big recession. The current streak began Dec. 23, 2010, when the U.S. price rose to $3 a gallon from $2.98 the day before, AAA said.

Saw 3.13 today

Paid $3.279 at Sam's yesterday.

3.39 recently

$3.05 tonight. Could get $2.95 with Weigels card or $2.90 with Food City card but was afraid I would run out of gas before I got to either one!

In the $3.70s lately. Gotta love New York :)

I paid $2.949 at Sam's club yesterday. Happy to see 2 in that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I paid $2.949 at Sam's club yesterday. Happy to see 2 in that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wow.. Where is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol first post of this thread had gas at 1.81 then I noticed the post date. Had my wife packing the house up.

we are paying 3.29/gallon.

$3.50 here yesterday.

I paid 3.27/gallon this AM for the mid-grade, last night I put the cheap stuff in my wife's car for $3.09/gallon.

Filled up for 2.93 yesterday. Local newspaper is doing a story on how it's the cheapest in the state, which is surely going to jinx it all.

I filled up at Kroger yesterday for 2.93 with the 10 cents off.

It was $3.229 today. Didn't need to get any.

$3.29 here today

Just filled up...$3.02.....walmart.....Denton, Tx.

Back