GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much movement lately.

up .1 to 8 even

Stayed the same because I haven't played since last revision ha (sad ironic ha)

Down to 15.9. Should be half that.

My good week in Vegas dropped me to a 15. This was my goal going in to the season now I just have to keep it there or lower.

2.7 to 2.4. I honestly don't feel anywhere near a 2.4, as I've been so up and down lately, but it is what it is.

A little bummed out that I had several good rounds and a few great rounds and my handicap goes up .1 to a 3.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Still going down 20.5 right now and if things keep up I will make my goal to get under 20 before the end of the season. I need way more practice but who has the time.

Up to a 6.0 from a 5.8. Although I am confident my swing changes are going to produce big results.

well mine didnt change, go figure. It should have went up. I am definitely being given more credit then I deserve

Mine didnt change either... time to get back to practicing more

Up to 13.3 from 13.1. I have an 86 falling off in two rounds and besides that, of my rounds that count, my worst score is two 82's. So something higher could be on my future real soon.

My first handicap since moving to the US and I've been given an 11.8.

My recent solid score on a tough course dropped me to a 24.3. Now if only I could putt... :(

I dropped for the first time in several months. 10.2 to 9.9. Single digits!

I see lots of folks who don't understand how their GHIN index is so low. One way is because of one or two abnormally low scores.
My score today will knock a 70 off the end of the list. The next two lowest scores of the twenty are 74, and 76, If I turn in an 80, which is where I've been playing this week, the index calculation will jump from 5.1 to 6.5 but not officially until the 15th.

Shot a 74 today on a tough course. Dropped from 5.3 to a 4.7

An 83 today brought me down to 13.2, as a score of 85 or 86 fell off.

Bad news is that the next score that falls off is a 79.

Dropped from an 8.4 down to 7.8. Have a good score about to drop off with my next round though. Got to keep the good play going!

My big weekend round really vaulted me into something special. From +0.2 to +0.6 making me a +1 at my home course.

Lots of really low scores about to drop off by the time the final revision comes along. Should move me into the GHIN off-season at an index that's a touch more reasonable for my average score. Still fun to have it where it is for the time being though!!

GHIN revision day!!

Dropping to a 6.6 from 7.0. My differential from today's round you ask? 6.6

PS....I really need to update my profile as it's been slightly above 7 for a couple months until today's update.

My big weekend round really vaulted me into something special. From +0.2 to +0.6 making me a +1 at my home course.

Lots of really low scores about to drop off by the time the final revision comes along. Should move me into the GHIN off-season at an index that's a touch more reasonable for my average score. Still fun to have it where it is for the time being though!!

Awesome Dan!

My first official GHIN.. 16.3 Gotta get to work this off-season.

Nice job guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back