2013 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

I just saw the bunker shot Stricker hit on 18. That was a clutch shot right there!

Stricker is awesome.

Stricker is awesome.

Really good idea to pair him with Spieth. He definitely picked Spieth up at the end when the wheels started coming off a bit.

Got to watch some of this today and from what I caught of it both sides were hitting some great shots.

Really good idea to pair him with Spieth. He definitely picked Spieth up at the end when the wheels started coming off a bit.

I liked that pairing too. He caught a lot of flak at the RC last year, but he's performed well over time. Great year he had with the limited schedule.

Although I'm cheering for the US, I was happy to see the International team keep it close. We don't need this event to fall into irrelevance, which it was close to doing given the US dominance of it.

Props to the Columbus-area fans too. They're doing a great job of coming out and giving it that Ryder-cup buzz. Exactly what was needed. Hopefully we'll have 3 more days of epic golf, with a close US victory, and the event will be back on solid ground.

Hoping the internationals can pull off a win. Should help to make this event relevant again and I just can't help but cheer for my fellow Canuck, deLeat!

DeLaet should have kept the beard.

There is definitely some great golf being played, so I will be watching. I was glad to see Stricker coming up clutch on the Eighteenth. After the RC last year, I worried whether his match play days might be behind him. His play yesterday, especially when Spieth started imploding a little, was refreshing.

The young gun with the seasoned vet just works. I really think he helps calm him down

So who's today's mascot going to be? Rocky the raccoon? Or maybe Gary the Groundhog?

I think it was the in the TW thread. But JB highlighted that conversation.

Laughin' out loud.... I like that. They best be careful. Squirrels can carry rabies.

That was my thought exactly. Not going to be cute when someone has to get rabies shots because they got bit. (A friend of mine when we were teenagers was feeding crackers to a squirrel on the golf course and got bit. He had to go through rabies shots just to be safe.)

Woods and Kuchar likely using the Nike ball. I'd be leaning towards the Bridgestone, but hey..

well I mean it is a Bridgestone ball

Tiger looks like he is having fun out there, playing a round with the guys.

Back