What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a quick 9 holes before football. Had 5 pars and shot 43. STILL struggling on the greens with 19 putts (3 three-putts).

Played at Frye lake golf course today with bhilln and hawk and shot just under a hundred. That was my goal and every time hawk video taped me I got a par. So not to bad today just need to work on my driver and getting my weight forward. Here's some pics I took at the course today. I think the Island green hawk thought I was going to turn my cart into a boat lol..
hepevuha.jpg
enyre4az.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
44/44 27 putts. Rolling my mFGP like a freaking champ. 1 ball rotation short of a par on 18. Hit my irons like poo but driver, short game and putting were money. A few photos from the round:

ybajysuh.jpg

aja4ede3.jpg

ydenaheg.jpg

Sweet lie for my Dad:
nuqesege.jpg

qu3usebe.jpg

davypy8e.jpg

Last edited:
40/39 - 79 in a round out with the Doc today.

Stole her thunder on a par 3 when she put it to 10 feet and I missed the green, she thought she was going to win the hole until I pitched in for birdie with my #Cookie 54* from 20 yards out.

She cussed me. I laughed.

44/47 and 39 putts. My worst round of putting in a very long time. Way to many 3 putts and 5 penalties do not help...

42/40 on my (fairly wide open) home course. 1 double (thanks to a shanked 3 iron off the tee on a short par 4), the rest pars and bogeys. Had one lucky break that saved me an unplayable. Hit 8 fairways and only 5 greens but saved 2 out of 3 pars from the sand. A lot of quick, swing from the top hooks.

Tale of 2 nines. 47/39. Nonetheless, had a great day out with a fellow THP'er, Trout Bum. Enjoyed it bud! Looking forward to making it a regular thing.

45/42 in yesterday's points game on my home course. Everything except the wedges was so-so. Didn't play terrible but missed many opportunities for birdies, pars and easy up & downs. I've fixed a few major problems I was having earlier in the season but have plateaued in the mid-high 80s. I am having swing consistency problems and don't know why. Time for another lesson or two I think.

A smooth 86 I think, could have been higher. It was fun though.

86 at a course I didn't even know existed. Never took the driver out of the bag but hit a bunch of hybrids & 5i off the tee. Golf is a little easier from the fairways.

Frustrating 103... +22 on the front 9 was terrible. I turned it around though and went +9 on the back 9. I hate that it took that long for me to wake up lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Shot an 87 with three doubles. Got off to a slow start again but then got it together. Even hit driver on on 193 yard par 3. Wind was dead in the face at 20mph so I hit a driver and it stopped on the fringe!!!!!. I made par either way it worked. Wind was tough today.

Shot a 98 today, so that is a round under 100. My driving has improved, I'm now hitting left instead of banana slicing the ball. I'm hitting my iron shots left, which I feel like it is a setup / grip error I need to correct. Not all of them, but it was consistent even that I need to work on that. My game is a serious work in progress, but at least I. Seeing some progress. Best shot was on a 191 par 3 that I hit 2' from the hole.

Tapatalking on my iPad

44/44 27 putts. Rolling my mFGP like a freaking champ. 1 ball rotation short of a par on 18. Hit my irons like poo but driver, short game and putting were money. A few photos from the round:

ybajysuh.jpg

aja4ede3.jpg

ydenaheg.jpg

Sweet lie for my Dad:
nuqesege.jpg

qu3usebe.jpg

davypy8e.jpg

These pictures are SOOOO beautiful! I wish I could play there.

41/48 for a 89. 10/14 fwy. 8/18 GIR. 38 putts. Not a great day with the SeeMore counterbalanced. Three 3-putts and one 4-putt. Just my second round out with it so not overly concerned. Still have to get a feel for speed on shorter putts. Blowing many 6 foot and under putts right through the break.

Whoever said drive for show, putt for dough was lying! 1.9 putts per hole, but a woeful 17% of fairways means a round of 92!! A terrible round that seemed to fall apart as soon as the group in front waved me through!

Pretty stoked. Shot 35 (-1) waiting for my daughter to get out of dance class. Hit the ball pretty solid, but offline. I had 4 sand saves that were knocked to a foot on 3 out of the 4. I also had 11 putts with my new SeeMore. Good times!

I think I shot from 85 to 87. Haven't added it up yet!.

Played 9 holes today after spending all weekend sitting in a car or a stadium... Played pretty terrible with the exception of 2 holes. Only played 9, had the worst score I've had in years... Shot a 48, the last time I played 9 on that course I shot a 37... I hadn't played for 6 weeks or so though, so that probably had something to do with the poor swings.

Pretty stoked. Shot 35 (-1) waiting for my daughter to get out of dance class. Hit the ball pretty solid, but offline. I had 4 sand saves that were knocked to a foot on 3 out of the 4. I also had 11 putts with my new SeeMore. Good times!

thats very impressive!

I think I shot from 85 to 87. Haven't added it up yet!.

86. Pretty good guess. Should have been a lot less but I had a few brain farts during the round.

Freaking 49 just playing 9 and I have to be honest. (Two holes were closed so that's 49 on 7). Hit 4 out of 7 fairways and had the worst short game I've had in a while and seemed to find every bunker. Rant over. Range sesh to cool off tonight and 18 in the am. Hopefully a better day. I also switched from the q-star to the e7 today and not sure(no gps) really felt like I lost distance and could not get the e7 to stick to the green.

38-37 at little mountain. Couldn't get anything going. Struck the ball well can't wait for this weekends event and pine lakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Shot an 87 with 6 OB.
u5u8u5yq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back