The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just saw the interview with Trevathan from the Broncos.
That is a whole bunch of gold teeth. That guy makes me feel smarter.
You and me both...profound wasn't the word that came to mind

Dungy, Rodney and Dan Patrick did a piece on this. They summed it up very well. If you have On Demand or something, watch the Football Night in America show. They talk about the play, and Romo's mindset. I think they nailed it.

They summed it up pretty well..... The issues are inside his helmet.

Missed it as I just turned it off after that. I'm football'd out now. But I can imagine what was said.

Schaub with 4 pick 6s in as many games...

Thank you Schaub. Keep them coming.

Have to wonder how long of leash Schaub has. He is like Romo Lite.

Schaub with 4 pick 6s in as many games...

That's even "better" than Gabbert, who only has three! Ha <bangs head against wall>

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Another pick by Schaub. Wow.

Sloppy moves at the end of that quarter Houston. Eesh

Andre Johnson, wide open in the flats. Schaub throws it over his head.

Dude has regressed sooo bad.

Andre Johnson, wide open in the flats. Schaub throws it over his head.

Dude has regressed sooo bad.

Missing wide open guys. It's just a shame too. I think those pick 6s are going to his head.

I think both QBs have been overrated and just aren't going to pan out.

San Francisco made a huge mistake getting rid of Alex Smith and it is already showing why. Maybe I am in the minority but I like a guy that completes the 5-10 yarders or throws it away instead of trying to thread the needle every down or throw the long bomb. Just seems like a better way to win the game, get it to your guy and let him make a play.

San Fran with only 39 passing yards?

I think both QBs have been overrated and just aren't going to pan out.

San Francisco made a huge mistake getting rid of Alex Smith and it is already showing why. Maybe I am in the minority but I like a guy that completes the 5-10 yarders or throws it away instead of trying to thread the needle every down or throw the long bomb. Just seems like a better way to win the game, get it to your guy and let him make a play.

Lol, I couldn't disagree more. Alex Smith is garbage. Sure he will win you games but let's not get it twisted he is a game manager. Have you seen the Chiefs play? He has made one of the best WR's in the league essentially useless. He refuses to pass the ball down the field. Also the 49ers have only two capable receiving options right now, just wait until Manningham and Crabtree come back.

Shaub looks like eli

And.... Schaub throws another int.

Lol, I couldn't disagree more. Alex Smith is garbage. Sure he will win you games but let's not get it twisted he is a game manager. Have you seen the Chiefs play? He has made one of the best WR's in the league essentially useless. He refuses to pass the ball down the field. Also the 49ers have only two capable receiving options right now, just wait until Manningham and Crabtree come back.

Isn't winning games the point? Who cares if he doesn't throw down field when his team is 5-0?

Isn't winning games the point? Who cares if he doesn't throw down field when his team is 5-0?

It's great to win games right now in the regular season, but in the playoffs the Chiefs will be one and done.

And look at their records. Just because Alex smith can't bust out a 50 yard run for a touchdown doesn't mean he is garbage. You just made my point, he is a game manager. He keeps the ball and doesn't make a ton of turnovers and the Chiefs are 5-0. That may not work in every offensive scheme but it wins games and I think that's what everyone is trying to do. It may not be what you like to watch either but it doesn't lessen the kids talent.

The 49ers may go to 3-2 but look what Kapernick has done. Nothing. He is only going to win because Shaub is terrible and threw 3 INTs.

Haha. And as soon as I post that he hits Davis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back