Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much pondering on my mind this morning. Just an SLDR 12 degree with a Matrix White Tie; Callaway X Hot 4 wood with a Red Tie; Cleveland Classic 3h with a Red Tie; Hopkins 55 and 60 degree wedges; a counter-balanced Z2 with an Ultra-Slim 1.0; and some KBS shafts for my SpeedBlades.....did I mention I'm pretty content with my current setup?

good thing you are happy!

Pondering trading my Xhot for a R1!?

Pondering a Nike Method 001.

Unless the numbers are there, I can't support that ponder.

damn, the Hawk disapproval. Not even sure I ever got that

I'm also pondering a White Hot Pro #1. What can you tell me about yours Hawk? Or a link to a thread where you've already discussed it?

I bet I am not the only one on here thinking about s55 irons with graphite shafts

I bet I am not the only one on here thinking about s55 irons with graphite shafts

Steel for me, but you sure aren't!

You mean the mid launching 74g TFC 189I with 2.1° of torque that they show on the website?

Yeah, you're probably the only one.

You mean the mid launching 74g TFC 189I with 2.1° of torque that they show on the website?

Yeah, you're probably the only one.

yup those ones haha

Seemore fgp, amp cell driver, amp cell 3-4W, and the 2-3H. My four iron is 21 degrees and I think these two clubs will help bridge the gap between driver and irons. Right now I carry a 5w, old 3i, and the 4i above and they all go about the same distance. I also just don't hit my current 3W well.

TEE CB5 3 wood!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4
Looking at your signature, can't imagine you're interested in a TEE CB5 4wood...?

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I know I had the graphite shafts in my i20's and broke the 7 iron shaft on the range in less than two months. I don't think I will ever go to graphite iron shafts again until my swing speed is VERY low.

Last edited:
I rolled the hell out of a plumbers neck today. Strange.

Also, Baffler fairway and hybrid. Never saw that coming.

I know I had the graphite shafts in my i20's and broke the 7 iron shaft on the range in less than two months. I don't think I will ever go to graphite iron shafts again until my swing speed is VERY low.

Breaks happen in all shafts, even steel. Graphite is not at all what it used to be, there are tons of viable option out there that can hold up to the fastest SS's out there. Sometimes things happen, IMO it would be a mistake to write all graphite off bc of one instance.

I am pondering oversize grips. I am looking forward to the testing because if the results are to my liking, I will get them over the winter so I will have a full season with them next year.

I am pondering oversize grips. I am looking forward to the testing because if the results are to my liking, I will get them over the winter so I will have a full season with them next year.

It'll be interesting to see not only control but hand fatigue results from them, that's for sure. I've always been more comfortable with midsize or below, but it's hard to argue with unbiased testing.

I rolled the hell out of a plumbers neck today. Strange.

Also, Baffler fairway and hybrid. Never saw that coming.

WCBM has been a big believer in the Baffler fairway wood

Still pondering a 3 wood. TaylorMade preowned has an original RBZ 3 wood in very good condition for $84.99 with free shipping. Seriously tempting me, but part of me wants to wait to see what the price point on the new 3 wood a certain manufacturer is rumored to be releasing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back