Votes: 5 11.9%
  • 51-100 PM's

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 101-250 PM's

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 251+ PM's

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
I have 46 messages and 70 total stored...just haven't got around to deleting them. Thanks for the reminder, I'll go do that now. lol

Saved, or lingering and too lazy to remove?

488. Ugh, time to get my clean up on.

Ive been slowly deleting, down to 100 now

Ive been slowly deleting, down to 100 now

I think i probably still have some PMs sent between us from back in early 2012 about playing golf on random Sundays. They are serving a purpose, like old newspapers would... I swear..

I think i probably still have some PMs sent between us from back in early 2012 about playing golf on random Sundays. They are serving a purpose, like old newspapers would... I swear..

Oh yeah, back then, when I used to golf

493 to be exact

Guess I haven't got around to delete them.

11 in ..0 sent
The 11 I save are contact info

I save them because I don't delete them, for starters. Then when the mailbox gets close to full, I'll spend a few minutes deleting the ones that don't have anything important in them. Then if I feel like it I will download them to a file and then delete them from the box. Yeah, sometimes I get things I may refer to later on.

It would be a lot easier if I just deleted after I read them, but I don't.

Not quite sure what the reason for bringing this thread back was, but I still do the same as above. I've only gone back a few times a year to refer to an old pm, but as small as the file size is, I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Thanks for resurrecting this Thain. I didn't realize I could delete them nor how. So in and out box all cleaned up now.

117. No idea how or why. Guess I should start deleting.

Not quite sure what the reason for bringing this thread back was, but I still do the same as above. I've only gone back a few times a year to refer to an old pm, but as small as the file size is, I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
That is the perfect answer IMO, that is exactly what I do and my reasoning for doing it. I stand at 258 at present, have had to clean them up 4 or 5 times so far.

Saved, or lingering and too lazy to remove?

488. Ugh, time to get my clean up on.

Another Thain bump from the old West! Some golden oldie names from the past in here.

I'm with Dan, I'm always near my max and have to watch myself when I get close. I have all my MC PM's that I want to keep in there for now and don't want to delete which is the main culprit.

I have close to a full box. I save every PM from #bigtime because it makes me feel special.

JK.. I do really need to clean it out though

I have less than 10. I tend to let such messages sit for a month or so and then filter them out... being sure I retain any needed info from them.

So wait, now your talking to him about what my PM's make him feel? This is weird.

More or less, but I won't go into details.

Jj go back to work...

Nate you are my boy

This is what happens when you get lazy - 32 sent, 20 received. Oldest is from 2011. Clear!

Back