What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a virtual lesson and did a lot of putting and chipping.

Thought about golf all day.
But more importantly, worked on the Hyperice review. Pretty pleased it so far, videos weren't exactly what I wanted but they'll work.

Got my one on one B-Fit from Bridgestone and was recommended the e6.

played 18 with a fellow THPer. always a good time

Set tee times for Saturday and Sunday for the wife and I.

Set a tee time for Friday and Monday, did some chipping practice and built some clubs for my nephew!!
5ysena8u.jpg

Set a tee time for Friday and Monday, did some chipping practice and built some clubs for my nephew!!
5ysena8u.jpg

Monday? I did mention the other day wanting to play golf on Monday but nobody responded. Boo!

Finally unpacked my travel bag from Vegas and moved clubs back to my THP stand bag.

Had planned on playing golf with my putting coach today, but the weather had other plans (rain). So I spent the time building a rack for my putters.

Lots more work to do.... more holes on top, bottom wells (to hold the shaft tops), some dowel pins to hold extra covers, glue the joints, sand, stain and refinish. But I got a good start.

Once it's done it will hold 20 putters. Guess I'll have to make two. Will also need to make some of the holes bigger, to fit the SuperStroke Fatso grips.
1383399_10151761225553401_291605700_n.jpg

Last edited:
Had planned on playing golf with my putting coach today, but the weather had other plans (rain). So I spent the time building a rack for my putters.

Lots more work to do.... more holes on top, bottom wells (to hold the shaft tops), some dowel pins to hold extra covers, glue the joints, sand, stain and refinish. But I got a good start.

Once it's done it will hold 20 putters. Guess I'll have to make two. Will also need to make some of the holes bigger, to fit the SuperStroke Fatso grips.
1383399_10151761225553401_291605700_n.jpg

You got enough putters lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

At a wedding rehearsal at a golf course. Wish I could play.
8apu5eze.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

Played 18 holes with some THPers

27 holes. Good company, fun round.

Nothing but some Golf Channel and THP time, but that still is a great day.

Hit the range for a little work before tomorrow's Cleveland get together. It was the first time I have hit the altitudes vs the jpx 825.....hard to ignore the results from the tudes. Could be a poor swing right now, but the tudes continue to impress, especially side by side to my old irons.

I THPed and pondered a new set up for next year.

Played 18 Thursday

Took a lesson yesterday morning and then played 18 with my dad, brother and friend

Hit a basket under cover, in the rain, off of a mat. Was happy with the results. Maybe I'm getting somewhere with my swing. Almost no bad blades or weak slices!

Got 18 in today 75* and sunny.

Hit the range to shake off the dust from not playing for two weeks and try out the new hybrids my wonderful wife got me for my anniversary. Actually left pretty happy, found my groove again and improved my chipping a bit. Also my tiger woods golf player on xbox got a lot better and won a couple majors. no big deal.

Bladed a 7 iron on the course today...hit the back bumper on the cart that was 30 yards in front of me...broke off a piece of the plastic bumper...ball rolled back to exactly the same spot I hit the initial shot from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Organized the garage today and set up a little Golf area today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381629263324.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381629263324.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
Those Happy Gilmore putters are sweet!

Not one thing and it kinda irritates me a bit. Oh the frustration that exists in Texas this week between lack of schedule keeping by the GC, and the lack of ability by the trades completing various areas of the building...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back