What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V3 rangefinder. Much pondered, needed, and (to be) used.

RFX 3w with Trinity S flex shaft. Looked around and tried out so many fairway woods and this totally outperformed everything. Should receive it in a couple days.

TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge

TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge

m9w6-dwm20-4dk5FQBey4Fw.jpg

Love these wedges!!

Picked up an Oakley polo for $20. So many good deals at the outlet but had to save my money.

Picked up a pair of adidas adicross golf shoes in black.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

Today was a good day. Bought 10 new irons. I'm still in shock I bought non OEM irons with Steel Fiber shafts...

FINALLY pulled the trigger! I got a set of Callaway X-Hot Pro's 4-AW on Callawaypreowned.com in Like New condition. Had a 20% off code AND free shipping! Got them for $469.93....saved just over $105! Can't wait for them to get here. Should be here by Wednesday or Thursday is my guess. Time to go change the WITB on my profile! :banana:

Your brother was telling me about them yesterday. Next time you get to town with time to play, I may have to take a swing or 3 with them. Looking at some i20s myself, but probably not til spring.

Picked up my first See More putter.... SeeMore PTM 1 FGP

$T2eC16d,!zEFIe+bLGsnBSR)2BZhig~~60_12.JPG

It's probably not going in the bag anytime soon, but I just had to join the See More family.

It's probably not going in the bag anytime soon, but I just had to join the See More family.

Nice purchase! eBay I see....I was peeking at that last night also for under $100 shipped.

Snagged a Taylormade R1.

Nice pickup, why won't you be gaming it?

It may be in there much quicker than you think. Nice purchase mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back