The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas doesn't have a single rushing yard in the second half. Demarco Murray means a heck of a lot to this team.

This is the problem when you commit to a single back offense which is really something new for Dallas. Backups aren't able to step in and have an impact. They are having a hard enough time picking up blocks.

So when does the Romo-ception happen?

Boom, fantastic strip by the Dallas D!

Defense is coming up HUGE.

Rushing TD....fancy that. Hard fought as well.....team effort. LOL

Rushing TD....fancy that. Hard fought as well.....team effort. LOL

Just the 5th rushing play since Murray left the game.

Way to Romo it up, Griffin.

Ball security...it's a thing.

Dallas D was bending but didn't break.

RGIII tried to throw it away and came up a tad short. Nice interception.

Griffin pulling the rare double-Romo. First fumbling, then throwing a pick, to hand the game to the opposition. What a great pile of motivation. Man, I'm excited to see what kind of draft pick we're going to shuttle to the Rams this season.

Shut it Amol! Inappropriate post. Mods please delete.
You want me to delete this post? Why did you post this in the first place? :confused2:

hehe

Man I needed at least 30 points from Romo/Dez for one of my teams. Easily doable against the 'Skins but they only got me like 15. Damnit.

Had a great time last night. Tailgate at a buddy's friend's house that is about a 10 minute walk to the stadium and better yet, free parking! They bought the house right before Jerry World was built, some little run down 2 bedroom home and put about $50k in it and now it's just a massive man cave house. 3 huge TV's, shuffleboard table and a deck out front. Great setup. Cowboys win and Skins lose. Great ending to the weekend!

Pics from the man cave house (aka The Cowboy House)

adaduze2.jpg

y7aneruv.jpg

e2yrupy2.jpg

pe2e2eju.jpg

3 seats from old Texas Stadium!!!

That is fantastic

Pics from the man cave house (aka The Cowboy House)

adaduze2.jpg

y7aneruv.jpg

e2yrupy2.jpg

pe2e2eju.jpg

3 seats from old Texas Stadium!!!

Dude, I want to live there!

Do they rent it out bigtime? Or just use it themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back