The Official Rory McIlroy Thread

call tiger, I bet those 2 dozen and a couple waitresses numbers will get you some sweet swag.

Wonder what swag I could get

Since it was a Nike ball made by Bridgestone, couldn't Nike just be making the same ball at their own facility now?

Since it was a Nike ball made by Bridgestone, couldn't Nike just be making the same ball at their own facility now?

My guess is that if they were making it at a bridgestone factory it was for a reason. They probably don't have the materials, equipment, or both that they need to make the ball in their factory.

My guess is that if they were making it at a bridgestone factory it was for a reason. They probably don't have the materials, equipment, or both that they need to make the ball in their factory.
They only stock resin. Because resin is.

They only stock resin. Because resin is.

REZN is what? Lowering their ball sales?!?!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Idk if it's been posted elsewhere but rumor has it, as reported on BR, that he dumped his girl.

Idk if it's been posted elsewhere but rumor has it, as reported on BR, that he dumped his girl.

It was a weird rumor based on their twitter pictures being only them. They had dinner together last night.

He also poste something on his own twitter saying sources are wrong 99% of the time.

Does anyone know what they were talking about while they were waiting on the i think 13th tee? Must've been something funny.

I'll believe it when Rory confirms it. Seems like there's an article that pops up about once a week reporting that they broke up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Can't wait till this ends so Rors can get a W again. Hahaha

Ho-hum. Not a big deal.

maybe Rory will start winning now. Either way, not a big deal.

It's 100% true. Sucks for them, but I know it'll only lead to better golf for Rory.

It's 100% true. Sucks for them, but I know it'll only lead to better golf for Rory.

I'm just wondering how you can be 100% sure with no official word from either of them? All the media reports are reporting from the same Irish paper...

I'm just wondering how you can be 100% sure with no official word from either of them? All the media reports are reporting from the same Irish paper...

Last time the story came out, Woz was on twitter within a couple hours saying they were false. Not seeing anything isn't a good sign.

Last time the story came out, Woz was on twitter within a couple hours saying they were false. Not seeing anything isn't a good sign.

Or it says that she's not gonna stoop down to their level anymore and even dignify them with a response.

Hardly sufficient to say it's 100% true

He's buddy-buddy with Rors now I guess.

He's buddy-buddy with Rors now I guess.

No need to pile on. He said his thoughts, you have yours, no need to be snide though.

I'm on the "who cares" side, he didn't struggle b/c of her, he struggled because he SUCKED as a putter this year and the stats PROVE it.

no need to pile on. He said his thoughts, you have yours, no need to be snide though.

I'm on the "who cares" side, he didn't struggle b/c of her, he struggled because he sucked as a putter this year and the stats prove it.

this! ^^^^^^^ 100% this! ^^^^^^^^

BR has her denying it.

No need to pile on. He said his thoughts, you have yours, no need to be snide though.

I'm on the "who cares" side, he didn't struggle b/c of her, he struggled because he SUCKED as a putter this year and the stats PROVE it.

I also have to agree with Jman here.

Back