#TheKing Is Here - 2nd Contest

"Harry, I already tweeted the world that you are the better golfer. No need to pop a vein."
BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

"I WILL come across this table and show you who is King if you don't stop sucking your thumb"
Capture-400x300.jpg

#ImWithHarry

LONG LIVE THE KING

ejyrana4.jpg

uju6adym.jpg

Cool heads prevail...

#imwithchad

This is awesomely funny Bogie. Glad i'm with Harry as this will be tough to beat. Cracks me up that the t-shirts are almost the same.

My goodness some of you are creative geniuses!
#ImWithHarry

Image for Chad
So Harry, I was thinking I would allow you to wear the crown for one day in the office--like on a Sunday!

Image For Harry Arnett

You can call me Hook, and Chad you will be Mr Smee!

#imwithharry

Don't count my entry cause I can not go if I won but here is what I have

Photo 1 Image for HashtagChad: "Damn he is angry. I think someone needs a Hug".

Photo 2 Image for Harry Arnet: "Damn you make me so angry. I think I need a Hug".

#ImWithChad

I cant make it but good luck to everyone that enters. Should be some real funny captions in here.

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

When you lay it out like that Harry, yes it is obvious that you will win #TheKing.

Capture-400x300.jpg

You cannot be serious, Chad still thinks that he stands a chance of winning #TheKing after our little talk?

#ImWithHarry

Last edited:
There is some seriously great stuff in here. Just awesome.

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Man... all I did was say good morning. Geez.

Capture-400x300.jpg

Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you! Say 'what' one more time!

#ImWithHarry

I love all the creativity being shown in here, keep them coming!!!

This thread cracks me up. Just got the weird look from a coworker. :D

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Chad: "I wonder what could possibly make him madder than this?"

Capture-400x300.jpg

Harry: "All RIGHT..Which one of you stole Colsaerts Google Glasses at the Commercial Shoot?? Chad I'm looking at you!!"

#I'mWithChad

Last edited:
Photo#1: "Chad why didn't you just go home? That's your home. Are you too good for your home? Answer me!"

Photo#2: "For lunch we are serving up Chad. We have hot Chad, we have cold Chad. We have Chad stew. Maybe you'd like some Chad a la King?"

#ImwithHarry

Image 1: "Sorry Harry, but I was only 3 when 'Baby Got Back' came out. Big and round just doesn't do it for me."

Image 2: "Seriously, Harry? You'll tear my mind out? Have you listened to any music released after 1995? No wonder they put me in charge of social media...you'll turn us into Adams." (not the first to get there, but the Henry Rollins image that immediately popped in my head was too good to pass up)

#ImWithChad

Still a few days to enter.

Lets get those entries in. This event is going to be once in a lifetime.

be8aqyba.jpg

What do you mean? Social media friends are too real friends. People DO like me...

u8ujyhy3.jpg

What do we have to do to get some color in this place? Black walls... Black table... Black shirts... I can't work in a dungeon; I need color!!!!!

#imwithharry

Image For HashtagChad
BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Harry: DO YOU THINK I HAVE A SHOT AT THE BRICK TAMLAND ROLE IN ANCHORMAN 2!?
Chad: Not with breath like that, you won't even get the role of King.

Image For Harry Arnett
Capture-400x300.jpg

Chad: can you please go over that part about a reverse jimmy john again, I was pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming I'm marrying way over my pay grade

Harry: well chad, the prosumer we are catering too.....wait a minute.. Do you gold highlights in your eyebrows as well as your hair?!

chad: Harry I don't want to talk about it

harry: oh we will talk about it! I can't believe you want to be king with highlights....com'on man!

#imwithchad

image 1

"Chip invited you to lunch and not me? What gives?!? I'm suppose to be the VP!"

image 2

" I TOLD YOU ITS NOT A RECEDING HAIRLINE ITS JUST BAD LIGHTING IN HERE!"

#imwithchad #theking

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Hey Taylormade, got any openings?

Capture-400x300.jpg

CHAD, DID YOU LET PHIL ROCK AN SLDR!

#imwithchad

#TheKing Is Here - 2nd Contest

Image #1 - "Caddyshack 2 was NOT better than the original! Are you crazy!?!?"

Image #2 - "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?!?"

#imwithHarry

So many great entries. Just a few more days.

#imwithharry
Just call me...Barb

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1382108941.507685.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1382108941.507685.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1382108956.998626.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1382108956.998626.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0
I am a little shocked at the fact that there is only 9 pages for this. This event is freaking awesome. Keep the entries coming boys and girls. Remember, this event was slated to replace the MC. Do you think that JB, GG, and CallawayGolf would make this event anything less than spectacular?

I am a little shocked at the fact that there is only 9 pages for this. This event is freaking awesome. Keep the entries coming boys and girls. Remember, this event was slated to replace the MC. Do you think that JB, GG, and CallawayGolf would make this event anything less than spectacular?

I think there is a good amount of entries. Keep in mind this "contest" comes at a cost if you are chosen. Also with other events announced and some with signups coming soon, some members may be prioritizing their event wish list for 2014.

Back