Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung really has to add more phones to their SmartWatch portfolio. Only having one available is killing them.

I would really consider it if was available for the S4.

Samsung really has to add more phones to their SmartWatch portfolio. Only having one available is killing them.

I guess backwards compatability was a problem, I'm guessing all of their higher end phones in the future will have it. Or maybe a marketing ploy to sell note 3s.

I would really consider it if was available for the S4.

I would have it if it was available for the S3.

I guess backwards compatability was a problem, I'm guessing all of their higher end phones in the future will have it. Or maybe a marketing ploy to sell note 3s.

I cant see the issue. Everything I have read seems to point to that it could work, but it just does not. Time will tell if they offer it backwards, but I think they are trying to sell Note 3s.

I would have it if it was available for the S3.

I cant see the issue. Everything I have read seems to point to that it could work, but it just does not. Time will tell if they offer it backwards, but I think they are trying to sell Note 3s.

I don't disagree, the deal they are running basically makes them free with the Note 3s right?

I don't disagree, the deal they are running basically makes them free with the Note 3s right?

I honestly dont know.

Bought a Chrome cast. So far all I have figured out is how to stream Netflix from my phone. Any tips or features I should be looking at?
Are you not using it with..Chrome?

I saw that just now and was planning on posting. Still nothing for the S3. If it comes out for it, I will own one. If not, I will skip it.

Im still not sold on the smart watch idea. I had a Pebble and was bored with it. I am trying to find a reason where wrist access would be useful. Controlling my Apple TV for music is the only real thing I can think of and that not enough for me. What value are you guys seeing in it?

Im still not sold on the smart watch idea. I had a Pebble and was bored with it. I am trying to find a reason where wrist access would be useful. Controlling my Apple TV for music is the only real thing I can think of and that not enough for me. What value are you guys seeing in it?

I never liked the Pebble. It was more of an E-Reader to me.
When I tested out the watch, the call clarity was quite good. Even having my wrist at my side, gave perfect clarity it seemed on the other end. While I am sure its a novelty, and for many useless, for me I think it would come in handy. I can keep my phone in my golf bag for instance and not in the cup holder getting filthy and dinged up, and still get my emails while on the course or testing on the range.

Another example is Disney. Keep my phone in GG's purse or bag and still have access.

The Note 3 is just calling my name.

The Note 3 is just calling my name.
Woah...

I can see you going with that, and then going tabletless.

As soon as he mentioned the watch yesterday I could see this post coming

Woah...

I can see you going with that, and then going tabletless.

I hate my tablet, so doing so would be a life saver. Not upgrade eligible as of yet, so not sure they will work with me.

I hate my tablet, so doing so would be a life saver. Not upgrade eligible as of yet, so not sure they will work with me.

You got Verizon? Do the Edge program.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You got Verizon? Do the Edge program.

No thank you. Cost per phones is crazy high that way and I dont change phones very often. Had this one for 18 months or close to it and like it.

the edge program is a rip off.

No thank you. Cost per phones is crazy high that way and I dont change phones very often. Had this one for 18 months or close to it and like it.

the edge program is a rip off.

Doesn't it just come out to the full price of the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back