The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
'' I thought dontraveous was white''

Real statement I just heard

Haha oh wow
tap tap taparoo

Sort of fell off the face of THP for a month or so. Luckily work is coming to an end soon for the season so should start posting again. Been on a coffee life line for the past month.

You were missed dude.

I've stopped by once in awhile, just haven't had time to catch up with everything going on. Though even after a month, still didn't leave my "most visited sites" top spot.

After the past few weeks this is much needed.
yserumyj.jpg

And maybe about ten more.

Hopefully I can get loosened up this weekend. I've been a complete A-Hole this past week or so at work and on here. I'm a bit ashamed of myself, but honestly I've about reached my limit with s*** from my unit and the army in general.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Beags is here.

Been a crazy evening.

Hi Beags.

Blah... Anybody ever had a shot of something called "American Honey"? Tastes like a mix between Goldschläger and Honey Jack. Oooohhohoh... Blecchh.

I'll be back after I barf.... Twice.

Blah... Anybody ever had a shot of something called "American Honey"? Tastes like a mix between Goldschläger and Honey Jack. Oooohhohoh... Blecchh.

It's no bueno

You mean this??

american_honey.jpg

Yeah, I like it. It kind of reminds me of Drambuie, which I love.

Speaking of Drambuie......

You mean this??

american_honey.jpg

Yeah, I like it. It kind of reminds me of Drambuie, which I love.

Speaking of Drambuie......

Yes, I'm not the only guy drinking and THP'ing. I feel like more of a winner now....

Yes, I'm not the only guy drinking and THP'ing. I feel like more of a winner now....

I'll drink to that!

Im drinking.

I decided to go with a Rusty Nail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back