The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

She hasn't been on much for quite a while. See his earlier remark about a broken heart.

I made a remark about a broken heart???

I still want COOKIES!!!:blob:

Me too. Can you send me some if you get any? I told my wife to make some but that didn't work out so well. This is what I got :angry: :bicker: :beat-up:

Me too. Can you send me some if you get any? I told my wife to make some but that didn't work out so well. This is what I got :angry: :bicker: :beat-up:

Perhaps next time, you'll think to ASK instead of TELL her something.

Here's a radical thought--you could bake some yourself.

Just be careful to read the instructions as well as the ingredient list. We still laugh about the year my Dad decided to be in charge of cookie baking. Easy ingredients, but all the cookies he chose had about 50 steps. They were good, but came out looking pretty weird.

Just be careful to read the instructions as well as the ingredient list. We still laugh about the year my Dad decided to be in charge of cookie baking. Easy ingredients, but all the cookies he chose had about 50 steps. They were good, but came out looking pretty weird.

My father bakes bread. It's fine as long as he uses the bread maker, but one loaf needed to go into the oven. Unfortunately, he set the oven on broil.

We won't got there about my wife. Ok so we will. We (meaning she) were going to make Chocolate Chip cookies. So we go to the store and get the ingredients. She was going off of memory and not an actual list. I said "Do we need brown sugar?" Her response "No I don't remember my mom using brown sugar." So we left the store and went home to make said cookies. First batch, comes out of the oven and nothing tastes better than a fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookie. I take a bite and make a funny face. She asks me "What's wrong?" "Nothing." She took a bite and made the same face. I said "I think we should have got brown sugar." Needless to say the rest of the cookies were trashed.

Acting manly didn't get you any cookies - did it?

I'm holding out hope that her boss felt sorry for me when she heard me whinning about not having cookies that she is going to send some to me. She was making some last night.

We won't got there about my wife. Ok so we will. We (meaning she) were going to make Chocolate Chip cookies. So we go to the store and get the ingredients. She was going off of memory and not an actual list. I said "Do we need brown sugar?" Her response "No I don't remember my mom using brown sugar." So we left the store and went home to make said cookies. First batch, comes out of the oven and nothing tastes better than a fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookie. I take a bite and make a funny face. She asks me "What's wrong?" "Nothing." She took a bite and made the same face. I said "I think we should have got brown sugar." Needless to say the rest of the cookies were trashed.

Bogey - The recipe is on the back of the chocolate chip bag.

I always love the chance to post a Friends video!

[YOUTUBEHD]gW__D7NY1Yo[/YOUTUBEHD]

OMG! That was too funny. I love Phoebe!

I know but she didn't remember her mom putting brown sugar in the cookies. She quickly remembered it needed to be there.

Was there any sugar at all in the first batch?

I just got a sales call. I thought they weren't supposed to call after 9pm.

I just got a sales call. I thought they weren't supposed to call after 9pm.

Ive been getting them at 10 at night on my cell phone lately.

Having a cold stinks!! I'm all loaded up on meds so hopefully I will be well enough to go golfing tomorrow!!

I need to do it again. There seems to be ones that get through.

If you ever buy anything or do business with anyone, that justifies a call outside of the do not call list. I think you have to be a hermit to be safe.

Or you could just borrow Boo to answer the phone for you. She loves talking to anyone who calls.

Maybe I can forward Boo all of my calls next time I go on vacation.

Birds! I HATE birds! I swear they could have shot the movie The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock right in our backyard! There are so many of them, and they are loud, and poop everywhere, I hate them I hate everything about them!

Birds! I HATE birds! I swear they could have shot the movie The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock right in our backyard! There are so many of them, and they are loud, and poop everywhere, I hate them I hate everything about them!

You sound more than "mildly annoyed" by the birds:D

You sound more than "mildly annoyed" by the birds:D

I realized as I was typing it that I probably should have put it in the rant thread. I really hate them though, they are awful! I need to video tape them just so everyone can really understand just how many of them are here.

I realized as I was typing it that I probably should have put it in the rant thread. I really hate them though, they are awful! I need to video tape them just so everyone can really understand just how many of them are here.

I don't care for birds either, esp. the ones at the beach. I've had one go right on top of my head, not fun... :angry:

I just wish game birds (i.e. quail and pheasant)were as plentiful as the damn black birds.:banghead:

Back