What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Pga superstore and practiced putting and trying out putters. The putting area guy happened to also be an instructor and actually took the time to improve my stance and grip. He also had me in a putter that had me draining putts left and right. Also did a driver fitting on whim (plan to do a more thorough fitting later). Hit the Xhot, amp cell and SLDR and the 9.5 Xhot with regular shaft (thought I would be a stiff) gave me 30-40 yards over my current equipment with room for improvement on my launch angle (swing work and maybe a lower launching shaft).

Went to Dick's. Talked to my acquaintances there, and tried everything from the Xhot 3 wood, to the speedblades.

THPed, hit a bucket of balls, rolled the new to me M1

Put 2 of my testing grips on.
Started work on extending/back weighting/re gripping z3c.

Played (and walked) 9 holes with my daughter...it was her first time on a full size course and she held her own and actually out putted her old man 16-19...

She drained an 18 footer with about 2 feet of break after a 40 yard pitch for a legit 7 on a par 5.

Well the intent was to go play at least 9 holes, but the first tee was backed up and they didn't let me tee off on #10. No biggie. I went to the range instead and spent extra time on pitch shots from 20 - 40 yds.

Played (and walked) 9 holes with my daughter...it was her first time on a full size course and she held her own and actually out putted her old man 16-19...

She drained an 18 footer with about 2 feet of break after a 40 yard pitch for a legit 7 on a par 5.

Fantastic to see kids out there. I am 31 and in my golf league 80% of the players are 45 or older. Need more young blood playing.

Went to the clubhouse in the qaud cities today and played the simulator.played TPC sawgrass so that was cool. Gonna play TPC Deere run tomorrow so hopefully I'll play better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Played 18 with some great guys in a dense fog. Was really fun despite the ball not going anywhere in the thick, wet air.

Moved my clubs from my stand bag to my cart bag since the weather is going to accommodate more rounds with the Clicgear.

Played a Jekyll and Hyde 51/41 at a pleasant course today with a favorite cousin. 4 1/2 very enjoyable hours.

How old is she?

How old is she?

She is 14 and just started playing this past summer, when I started again after a 12 year layoff.

When she does everything correctly she is hitting her 3 wood (no driver yet) about 150 off the tee...so I figured it was time to give it a shot.

Awesome love to see kids getting out there on the course!

Just finished up a nice early-morning range session with primary focus being on review for the jumbo max grips.

Just finished up 18 with my father. Reviewed the JumboMax grips on course for the first time. Extremely interesting

Went to Golfsmith and hit the Amp Cell 3-4 FW in regular flex. The last time I bought woods I used stiff but I also swung out of my shoes so really looking at the numbers and looking at regular flex has led to better ball flight and distance. Also rolled all of the #9 Odysseys with awesome results.

Played 18 holes

18 holes sunny & 46* it was easy loosing balls today with the leafs.

Cleaned my sticks and spent quite a bit of time practicing my putting.

went to the local course and did some putting and taught the wife how to putt in prep for Love is in the Air

Also talked to the wife about joining the course next yr and she is for me joining and playing more and is interested in coming out and walking the course and just putting.

Picked up my volunteer uniform for the McGladrey Classic.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Played 18 today. Thinking some putting tonight is in order.

For the second week in a row, my round was a washout!

Although there wasn't a tournament today, we had to walk off after the 6th hole as the rain got way too heavy and we could hear thunderstorms not too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back