THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

Finally might pay off having Chris Ivory on my bench this entire time... Did Powell get hurt?

Finally might pay off having Chris Ivory on my bench this entire time... Did Powell get hurt?

Nope just using their 3rd string rb

Oh man left Shorts on my bench for Pettis (didn't change him out after his prognosis improved). Hope it doesn't cost me a win.

Tom Brady with a badass 4 points.

I'm over this.

Thank goodness for Megatron.

And Glennon has 17 for me as a Brees fill in.

Crazy what he has failed to do this year.

Might be hard to win today with Cutler as my QB. -1 point before he left with his injury.

I'm playing the only team in America who's starting Roy Helu and his 3 TDs.

Oh man that personal foul on NE...bad news.

Might be hard to win today with Cutler as my QB. -1 point before he left with his injury.
I'm right there with you Ary, and I'm going up against the real Manning

PMS has 3 guys just going nuts. To think I ws fairly happy with my chances a few hours ago.

I was liking your chances today as well. Only way I had a chance was to have some guys go off. Luckily I did.

Should have started Tannehill. Effing Brady.

Foster and powell secure me 1 solid point...awesome

It doesn't matter bud

Speaking bigger picture. I think I'm off the Brady wagon.

But, the week I do get off or trade, he'll go off. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Dammit!!! Ward is hanging in there, it's going to be close, and it's not pretty for either of us.

Dammit!!! Ward is hanging in there, it's going to be close, and it's not pretty for either of us.

Doesn't have to be pretty, just has to get the job done

Up 91-49 with Hilton vs Decker and Fleener. I like where I am! Win #1 in my sights.

Might pull out the win this week. I am up 100-63.5 and have Cruz left to play. Howzat has freeman and Vikings D.

We know how JB feels about Freeman...

Might pull out the win this week. I am up 100-63.5 and have Cruz left to play. Howzat has freeman and Vikings D.

We know how JB feels about Freeman...

Yeah, I think you got me. This is going to make it much tougher to make the playoffs.

Yeah, I think you got me. This is going to make it much tougher to make the playoffs.

If I didn't have those 3 guys though I don't think I would have had a chance. On paper you were the much stronger team.

Back