The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst part of halloween? All of the commercials with doorbells. I have started to get up to check the door 10 times throughout the day.

Worst part of halloween? All of the commercials with doorbells. I have started to get up to check the door 10 times throughout the day.

It's worse if you have a dog that barks at the mere thought of a doorbell going off

It's worse if you have a dog that barks at the mere thought of a doorbell going off

Haha, my dog growing up would do that, you are right that sucks.

Love my kids, but really wish they wouldn't share every cold they pick up.

Totally agree. I have one at the moment my lovely son picked up from somewhere.

The fact that I have to wake up in 5 hrs and drive to Pa for the week. Traveling for work is overrated.

The fact that I have to wake up in 5 hrs and drive to Pa for the week. Traveling for work is overrated.
It sure is. I am glad I don't do it much anymore.

I didnt get to play any golf with THPers this weekend...

I'm pretty sure the awesome golf dream I had this morning isn't happening today :( or not in the near future :(

Love my kids, but really wish they wouldn't share every cold they pick up.

Just wish my sinuses would go ahead and explode...DayQuil is not helping this morning, but I've got too much to do at work to go home and hide in my bed until all is better. I am such a wimp when it comes to being sick.

I ran out of gas last week. I had no mental capability to study for a 4th test in one week. The grade suffered big time. Oh well, you live and learn.

Went to Charlotte yesterday and this morning woke up to 49 degree weather, that $hit was cold, no thank you!
You moved up to that cold climate area,lol
now that's funny, never had an issue with this but watching you get up and down has to be comical

I ran out of gas last week. I had no mental capability to study for a 4th test in one week. The grade suffered big time. Oh well, you live and learn.
Dude, college is suppose to be fun and the best years of your young life. You seem to not be liking it.

If the Texas boys play Windstar I'm going to havta pass. Stupid back. :mad:

tappin from my big as note2

We still have Halloween and Bonfire Night between now and Christmas, so why do shops feel it necessary to start putting Christmas trees and decorations up already......

We still have Halloween and Bonfire Night between now and Christmas, so why do shops feel it necessary to start putting Christmas trees and decorations up already......

I went to one of those near Bodega Bay, CA and then everyone went to a pub owned by a Brit family afterwards. It is a huge deal!

I went to one of those near Bodega Bay, CA and then everyone went to a pub owned by a Brit family afterwards. It is a huge deal!

Up until last year we have always had the choice of a couple of big displays to go to - one is organised by the police at their headquarters near where I work and the other was organised by the local council where we live but the council one has been cancelled due to cost-cutting exercises which was a bit of a shame as it was always a good one with a theme and the display was set to music. The last council one was a space theme with music from 2001 A Space Odyssey, Star Wars, ET, etc and was a brilliant night

Living in Watertown is REALLY starting to wear on me. This place is a wasteland. I don't appreciate having to waste $30 bucks in gas and a 3 hour round trip just to go somewhere... anywhere... where there is something to do.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Deer suck! uploadfromtaptalk1382371623761.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Good thing that sucker didn't roll over the hood into your windshield! At least that's a comp claim for you.

Somebody was looking out for us, that's for sure. Just right before he got to the windshield, it looked like someone got him from the legs and just flung him. He was thrown about 10ft in the air and landed in the drainage ditch. I still can't see how that happened. Logic tells me that the deer should have been through the windshield.

Deer suck! View attachment 11562

Sorry to hear and glad to hear that you are okay. From the damage, it looks like you hit a good size deer. Unfortunately this is the time of year around here that a lot of deer are being hit.

Glad to hear you are safe though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear and glad to hear that you are okay. From the damage, it looks like you hit a good size deer. Unfortunately this is the time of year around here that a lot of deer are being hit.

Glad to hear you are safe though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! It could have been a lot worse. He was pretty big buck body wise and antler size. He was about a 150-160 B&C buck. I would have loved to have shot him with my bow or rifle.

Why must I always go through this round and round with UPS on my address? ANOTHER delay and its pissing me off.

Why must I always go through this round and round with UPS on my address? ANOTHER delay and its pissing me off.

I get calls from them all the time that my address isn't in their system, it's annoying that's for sure. FedEx doesn't have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back