THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

I need 10.5 points tonight between Richardson & Wayne to defeat the lawyer. Closer than I want it but I don't care, give me the effin W!

And it didn't happen. Wow.

This sucks.

Trade value for Trent is officially at an all time low.

Went into last nights game with a 91-64 lead with TY facing Decker and Fleener....yeah, lost by 6. Thanks for looking Hilton's way Andrew. I'm destined to go 0-14.

Went into last nights game with a 91-64 lead with TY facing Decker and Fleener....yeah, lost by 6. Thanks for looking Hilton's way Andrew. I'm destined to go 0-14.

Oh and a side note: my awesome sleeper QB Sam Bradford out for season with torn ACL. Luck is not on my side in more than one way.

A big shout out to TY Hilton for his big 3 points last night...

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Up 6.5
I have cruz
He has freeman

Should be interesting

Nice comeback.

Show me your TD's are now 5-2.

I'm sorry Tyler, I thought you had the win easily.

Just call me...Barb

Are you show me your td's????? I score 112.5 and it's not even close. Unreal

And it didn't happen. Wow.

This sucks.

Trade value for Trent is officially at an all time low.

We we both tried really hard not to win this week. Pathetic effort by both rosters.

I saw the total going into last night's game and thought I had zero chance. Fitting that your guys continued the trend of doing nothing.

Now we wait to see if ESPN will rescore something!

Up 6.5
I have cruz
He has freeman

Should be interesting
I think Cruz will be solid for you, Freeman is going to be a complete crapshoot, could go for 30 points, or -20, but at least it will make a non interesting game interesting. That's the great thing about FF, any other monday night, I'd have no reason to care about this game.

I have a 12pt lead going into tonight, but Dean has Nicks and Randle still to play. Unless the Vikings find a way to shut out the Giants, this will be my second loss of the season.

I have a 12pt lead going into tonight, but Dean has Nicks and Randle still to play. Unless the Vikings find a way to shut out the Giants, this will be my second loss of the season.

Well, Richardson and Wayne couldn't get me 10 last night so perhaps you'll be alright!

Dean: if you succeed then I welcome you to the rarified air of beating up Mike Hunt.

Up 25pts and he has Peterson and I have Myers (Giants TE). Hopefully Peterson doesn't have a huge night or myers can get me 60yds and a TD. A win will put me at 4-3 on the season and on the way up.

Well, I was able to (basically) secure a victory against Buck and the top seeded Buck-Diamond Lawfirm this week. THe Fred Jackson - RG3 trade acutally helped both of us, F Jax had 15 and RG3 had 25. I've got a 31 point lead with AP and Rudolph still to play and Buck has Blair Walsh. It's a big win, because I will move to only one game back now at 4-3 with Buck falling to 5-2

I think Cruz will be solid for you, Freeman is going to be a complete crapshoot, could go for 30 points, or -20, but at least it will make a non interesting game interesting. That's the great thing about FF, any other monday night, I'd have no reason to care about this game.

-20 works for me...thanks

Let's hope Eli spreads the ball around tonight.

As long as Jennings doesn't have a career day tonight, I should be safe and in a tie for 1st in the THP League #4 East division.

Awesome, lost Julio Jones for the year last week and probably lost Reggie Wayne for the year this week.

Even with a big ole 0 from Powell, I manage a 5 pt win.

My team has come together quite nicely.

Awesome, lost Julio Jones for the year last week and probably lost Reggie Wayne for the year this week.

Brutal...talk about a bad beat.

Sam Bradford out with torn ACL.

I am now 2-5 I am in the danger zone for sure.

Sam Bradford out with torn ACL.

Well, so much for that brewing QB competition on my bench.

I hope Russell Wilson keeps eating his veggis and getting 8 hours sleep.

It's been a fun season in League 5. I started 0-3. I'm up by 32 pts to hopefully make it 4 straight wins and 1st place in the division.
That's awesome. Still on top over in the west.....just gotta keep pushing towards the finish line

Erhmergerd !! I have my first lead of the season !!!!! 108 - 98.5 but he has Hakeem nicks going tonight. I'm going to savor the next 8 hours while it lasts haha

As long as Jennings doesn't have a career day tonight, I should be safe and in a tie for 1st in the THP League #4 East division.
So your telling me there's a chance, my team laid an egg this week, and you had some depth on the bench, no way I was going to win this week, nice work!

Back