The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Dude, my heart was racing from the moment I saw the requirements and then I re-read it twice trying to make sure I had it all.

We shall see! I couldn't have done it any faster so if I don't make it, it was simply not meant to be.

I almost dont even want to come in this thread and see the "Got my email response" posts as I sit here and dont get one. Haha

I almost dont even want to come in this thread and see the "Got my email response" posts as I sit here and dont get one. Haha

I was thinking of leaving my house and going to golf but then I might not enjoy it because I wouldn't be thinking about anything but this.

I'm still nervous and excited. What a fun break that was.

GG is working on it guys. Emails will come soon.
I know we will receive a congratulations email listing what we need to do next. If we're not one of the lucky ones will we receive an email saying we're wait listed? Some of us are still sweating. Thanks

I swear, if I get one more work email that isnt from Morgan, I am going to rage. LEAVE ME ALONE! I hear that stupid Outlook alert and look and its NONSENSE!!

Don't worry Dev. I'll commiserate with you.

Starting to get that familiar sinking feeling on this one, I am O fer on these so far and am guessing that something about my server is throwing me way down the list. Still anxiously awaiting notification but not getting my hopes too high.

You and me both, brother. Old guys can only type so fast.

This event was number 1 on my list for the year I pray I get in!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I have told my boss "Will be there in a minute" for the past 20 minutes. Haha

I was thinking of leaving my house and going to golf but then I might not enjoy it because I wouldn't be thinking about anything but this.
I actually decided to pop in a couple of the other threads to take my mind off hearing the reuslts, but I couldn't stay away..ha.

I sent mine, refreshed a couple pages, and then went back to reply in the thread it was sent and was only like 5 people later so I'm thinking I was one of the first! Here's to hoping

This thread is great to follow. So much excitement! Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all those that entered. I'm pulling for all of us!

JM

Hope we get in....road trip lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I actually decided to pop in a couple of the other threads to take my mind off hearing the reuslts, but I couldn't stay away..ha.

Exactly, I cannot stay away for over 2 minutes and it starts eating at me. Good luck everyone, I know EXACTLY how you are feeling.

You and me both, brother. Old guys can only type so fast.
Yep, slow and suddenly fat fingered.

Dude, my heart was racing from the moment I saw the requirements and then I re-read it twice trying to make sure I had it all.

We shall see! I couldn't have done it any faster so if I don't make it, it was simply not meant to be.
I am looking at it the same way. It will be a great event and if I don't make it I'm looking forward to hearing the feedback.

Emails will start going out to those that got in.
Remember, if you did not get in and are put on the waiting list, it definitely does not mean you will not get in.
We always hate to turn away people, it pains us, but in the end, know another wonderful event is right around the corner.

I really hope I get into this one.

That said, if I don't, I know there are so many more great events and invitationals for 2014 that are still to be filled out, and I think any one of them will be a fantastic way to spend some time with THP'ers.

I AM IN!!!!!!

I'm in! YES!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for my first THP event!!!!!

Great news JB, glad to hear it sold out so quick, congrats!

Holy smokes I made it!!

Yes I am in woohoo

Im in!!!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back