The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

COngrats to those that got in, I got the dreaded wait list email.

I dont think i could have sent that email any faster.

Don't know that I could have been any faster. Congratulations to all of you who got in though. It's going to be a blast.

Same. Happy for those that got in though. Should be an awesome event!

Don't know that I could have been any faster. Congratulations to all of you who got in though. It's going to be a blast.

Sometimes its nothing you did. Could be as simple as a hiccup on IP end or service.

Did everything I could. Now, I will just sit on the waiting list.

Sometimes its nothing you did. Could be as simple as a hiccup on IP end or service.

I would imagine it was something like that. Seeing so many friends get in makes me not really care though.

Deposit is paid for. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new THPs too!

The nerves of waiting. UGH!

Woot woot deposit was sent and I am in!!!!

I wonder how many emails arrived in GolferGal's inbox by 5 after? 40?

Congrats to the guys that got in. Awesome event.

Baby boy coming in February and cannot commit. You guys must share what you learn!

Jersey Nate and Texas Nate at the same event! That's fun!

Lots of names on the list that I have really wanted to meet face to face. That is awesome!!

Guess what day it is.......Mike Mike Mike....guess what day it is:

It's Nate is going to the SeeMore outing day!!!!!!

I'm in shock.

I see four from the DFW crew got in. Excited to see that.

Deposit accepted and found out fellow THPer Brhilln that works with me got in to. WOOOHOOO Road Trip for the Peoria Illinois boys woooohoooo. #lovemeTHP #SEEMOREPUTTERROCKS

Just found out that I am entered too, woo hoo. awaiting email confirmation for payment.

Looks like I will be picking you up Ken. Excited to see many old friends and make some new ones at THP headquarters.

Depost sent. Let the planning begin. I don't want to turn this thread into a road trip planning thread, but anyone from the NJ/MD area is thinking of driving, PM me or whatever the best way is to go about discussing the possiblity of a carpooling road trip.

Thanks again to THP and SeeMore for making this possible, and I promsie to do everything I can to share the experience on the forum to give everyone an idea of what's going on.

I see there are a lot of trip veterans on that made it, so I'll take advise from them and hopefully contribute in a meaningful way.

You dudes are going to have a blast.

Just found out that I am entered too, woo hoo. awaiting email confirmation for payment.

Looks like I will be picking you up Ken. Excited to see many old friends and make some new ones at THP headquarters.

That's great Dawg!! I'm so excited for you. You always have a truly positive outlook on things and good things to say to everyone. I'm very much looking forward to meeting you.

Look at this guy!!!! Those young fingers must have been on fiyaaaaaaah!

Congrats to those that got in...and those on waiting list, move over for me lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Back