2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Great image right there! Four guys in really short shorts doing kicks on the tee

I'm pumped and excited to play and meet everyone. But that is just NOT HAPPENING. :)

Cannot wait for this to get here. Formats look like a lot of fun!

Gotcha. Getting in late Friday means I need to crash ASAP. Haha....no getting drunk here!

I was just thinking the same thing.

I've been with clients all day and just now seeing this. Officially the Marine Corps foursome! Trout Bum? Not sure if you are a Marine, if not we'll put you through a mini boot camp before tee time!

Excited about this foursome and the entire Gauntlet!

Surely Trout wasn't a Marine. That would make this completely unfair. Not sure if it would be unfair for us or for the rest of the teams haha.

Formats look awesome, it's an interesting mix of team and individual performance. Pumped! (also, must practice)

via Tapatalk now Free

Love the formats. This should be a blast. Hope I can find my iron swing by then. Otherwise, my teammates will stone me.

Now that the SeeMore Putting Extravaganza is all settled (I'm going!), my attention is fully on this event. Well, and TheKing, Morgan Cup and whatever else is announced this week.

Team Bogeybrain. Boom.

I've been with clients all day and just now seeing this. Officially the Marine Corps foursome! Trout Bum? Not sure if you are a Marine, if not we'll put you through a mini boot camp before tee time!

Excited about this foursome and the entire Gauntlet!

Nope, never a marine lol but I did sleep in a holiday inn express once so I can pretend was one.

Those formats look great, tough day on Saturday. I think it can be anyone's team bringing home the goods on this one.

War Eagle
JB
manlai
h0ss66

Hello team! Get your back stretches in, I'm looking forward to being carried to victory. Do we have a team name?

Hello team! Get your back stretches in, I'm looking forward to being carried to victory. Do we have a team name?

Sam's Keepers?

Just finished 36 with my instructor, and have another lesson scheduled for Thursday in preparation for this!!

Just finished 36 with my instructor, and have another lesson scheduled for Thursday in preparation for this!!
Glad I am on your team! I need to get some practice in, work has getting in the way.

Love the formats. This should be a blast. Hope I can find my iron swing by then. Otherwise, my teammates will stone me.

Now that the SeeMore Putting Extravaganza is all settled (I'm going!), my attention is fully on this event. Well, and TheKing, Morgan Cup and whatever else is announced this week.

No worries, bud. Between the four of us, we can make it happen.

Are singles matches going to be based off handicap? I'd hate to have to accidentally incapacitate someone with a freak club slip once we're out of sight of any witnesses, I mean, other golfers.

dont forget about me.!!
Ha. I didn't bud, was trying to get that post in before my phone died and didn't see one of your posts that I could multiquote on the same page.

Nope, never a marine lol but I did sleep in a holiday inn express once so I can pretend was one.

Being in this foursome will make you an honorable Marine for the weekend dude.

I just got my USGA membership package in the mail yesterday. It came with the 2012-2015 rules. Oh boy, how closely are we following those. As in water drops being one club lenght away. Clean mud of your ball I found out is a 1 stroke penalty as well.

Basically, my question is if I drop my ball 5 feet over, not one club length is it a big deal.

I just got my USGA membership package in the mail yesterday. It came with the 2012-2015 rules. Oh boy, how closely are we following those. As in water drops being one club lenght away. Clean mud of your ball I found out is a 1 stroke penalty as well.

Basically, my question is if I drop my ball 5 feet over, not one club length is it a big deal.

Dont sweat it buddy. Everybody here will assist you.

Back