2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I'm so looking forward to this. I've been working so much lately that a couple days with some good dudes is exactly what the doctor ordered!

#Cookie
TroutBum
Smithfaced
cpljohnst

So much awesomeness.

I'm so looking forward to this. I've been working so much lately that a couple days with some good dudes is exactly what the doctor ordered!

Well, we can promise a bunch of good dudes. And Cookie.:D

Well, we can promise a bunch of good dudes. And Cookie.:D

Thanks, only right to separate the stellar one from the crowd.

That is what you meant, right?

Don't worry, I won't pull a Chunky and get wasted. I take my captaincy seriously. :alien:

Woooowoooo

Captain Panda and his pandettes rocking Sarasota.

Less than a month. I need to get well and get to practicing.

My early favorite:

#Cookie
TroutBum
Smithfaced
cpljohnst

But I still love all of you guys equally...hehe

I've been with clients all day and just now seeing this. Officially the Marine Corps foursome! Trout Bum? Not sure if you are a Marine, if not we'll put you through a mini boot camp before tee time!

Excited about this foursome and the entire Gauntlet!

1st post updated with formats.

Formats look great, much fun to be bad for sure!!

E-5 no more, he is now #Captain #Cookie!

Formats sound like a lot of fun. So how does the scoring work for team play for the weekend. Each team that wins there 4 some gets a point? Most points wins. And then the final day is singles play, as in 1v1? I've never really played team play before. This is all Chinese to me. Sorry.

The formats look fun.

Looks like the captains have some work ahead of them. Just means that I can outwork the rest. KaPow!

Formats sound like a lot of fun. So how does the scoring work for team play for the weekend. Each team that wins there 4 some gets a point? Most points wins. And then the final day is singles play, as in 1v1? I've never really played team play before. This is all Chinese to me. Sorry.

It will all be explained ahead of time. In the 1st two formats you will have a teammate. You will be competing head to head against 1 other team of 2. Whoever wins that match gets a point for their team.

It will all be explained ahead of time. In the 1st two formats you will have a teammate. You will be competing head to head against 1 other team of 2. Whoever wins that match gets a point for their team.

Thats simple enough. And then how does the single finals format score for the team.

Thats simple enough. And then how does the single finals format score for the team.

Each person will play one other person head to head. If they win, they get a point.

I like the formats.

That early morning scramble is going to be fun...and early.

7-7:30 tee times?
Yes sir, perhaps going off a bit earlier if we are able so we can be assured of hitting the afternoon tee time

Each person will play one other person head to head. If they win, they get a point.

Ok. Awesome. Thats what I was thinking. So a total of 8 possible points. 2 from scramble, 2 from best ball and 4 from singles. Sounds like a blast.!!! Cant wait.

Yes sir, perhaps going off a bit earlier if we are able so we can be assured of hitting the afternoon tee time

Gotcha. Getting in late Friday means I need to crash ASAP. Haha....no getting drunk here!

Back