4th Captain - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event

Congratulations Howzat!!!

Congrats man. Big news

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

ERIK!!!! MY MAN!! Dude, you're the perfect person to do this. I was so happy to be your teammate on Paradise. This is going to be one hell of a MC.

Fantastic! Another great captain! What a foursome!

Congrats Howzat! No doubt in my mind you're going to be a great captain.

Congrats your going to be a great captain.

Congrat's!!! Another great choice to lead their team in this event.

Congrats Erik/Howzat! What a special honor!

Congrats!

Congrats Erik, I know you will do a phenomenal job.

I was so happy to read this when I got off the course this afternoon. Erik you're an awesome dude and will make a great captain. Congratulations dude.

Last edited:
Congrats Erik!

Congrats Erik!!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

another amazing pick for captain! Erik is such a great guy and has been such a great supporter for the MC every year and gets what the event is about! Congrats Bro you're gonna rock being a captain!

Howzat for a great announcement.

Congrats buddy.

Congrats Howzat! Sounds like it's well deserved!

4th Captain - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event

This one got it a little dusty out here in Oklahoma. Not to short any of the other captains at all, but the number one person I hoped we would see as a captain in 2014 was Erik. To watch the emotions that he had during this years event and to know and call him a friend, he's the perfect person for this job.

Erik, my friend, congratulations brother. It's well earned and I know it's not something you take lightly. You will rock it.

This person has been a part of THP for close to three years and been to quite a few different events as well. He has been a participant in the Morgan Cup previously and has even tasted the champagne victory as a member of the 2013 Champions, Team Paradise.

This THPer is a family man with a wonderful supporting wife that has been through this great event and not only understands it, but jumps in feet first to be a part of it. When asked to be a captain, he was pretty taken aback because few people went through the emotional roller coaster that this event brings like he did last year.

He will be an inspirational leader, and one that will be able to assist his team from a veterans approach. Please join me in welcoming the 4th captain in the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period. Howzat

Howzat on the forum, but Erik outside of it. THP is so honored to have him be the final part of this fantastic foursome of captains ready to lead this journey to the ULTIMATE GOLF EVENT PERIOD!

Congrats, Howzat!!!

Congrats Erik! Hopefully we can look at flights from Minnesota together.

I haven't been around long, and still trying to grasp exactly what is the Morgan Cup. But the more I read about it, the more incredible it seems. Seriously cool, Howzat. Congrats!

Congrats Erik! You'll do a great job! You were such a great representative of everything the MC is about!

Back