What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Within the past couple days I bought a Rife Iconic putter, Seemore FGP (gift for my father in-law tomorrow), and an indoor hitting mat.

Items that still need research and purchasing - new set of wedges, irons, and hitting net.

Oh this is going to be a fun winter!
Bought a Rukk Net and All turf hitting mat. Couple more items off my purchase list for this winter/spring. Next will be finding some irons and wedges to compliment the setup. We'll see how that goes!

Bought an Odyssey White Hot XG #9 off Callaway Pre-Owned. So stoked. Have been dropping bombs with this head at multiple stores.

Mizuno MP-T4 Wedges and a Scotty Squareback!!!

Just picked up my Odyssey White Ice #5 that I had a blue SuperStroke 2.0 put on to plus had the shaft extended (beuller?) 1.5"

This thing is SMOOOOOOOOOTH. Cup bottoms, BEWARE!!!

002_zpsebaec06a.jpg

Bought an Odyssey White Hot XG #9 off Callaway Pre-Owned. So stoked. Have been dropping bombs with this head at multiple stores.

I have one. Nice putter!

Erica bought me a new pair of Oakleys to replace the pair I've had for about 5 years now. Fast Jackets Customs with both polarized lenses for daily wear and G30's for golf. Even have my last name etched in the lenses. How cool is that. LOVE the G30's and have wanted them for what seems like years now.

Erica bought me a new pair of Oakleys to replace the pair I've had for about 5 years now. Fast Jackets Customs with both polarized lenses for daily wear and G30's for golf. Even have my last name etched in the lenses. How cool is that. LOVE the G30's and have wanted them for what seems like years now.

Etched lenses? That's awesome.

Yes sir. You can design a pair on their website. Never knew that until today.

I bought some two sided tape, two footjoy gloves, a lamkin crossline ace grip, a golf pride niion white grip...

Annnnnd I fell in love with some Nike shoes... Need.To.Be.Patient.

I bought some two sided tape, two footjoy gloves, a lamkin crossline ace grip, a golf pride niion white grip...

Annnnnd I fell in love with some Nike shoes... Need.To.Be.Patient.

I can't wait until I come home from golf with soaking wet socks one day so I can justify buying a new pair of Lunar Controls. Wet socks might even get my wife on board.

I can't wait until I come home from golf with soaking wet socks one day so I can justify buying a new pair of Lunar Controls. Wet socks might even get my wife on board.

hah!! With the price that Lunar Controls are right now, it's a great time to stock up for next season. I've seen the '12s for 65 dollars and the '13s for just over 100. Awesome prices for amazing shoes.

hah!! With the price that Lunar Controls are right now, it's a great time to stock up for next season. I've seen the '12s for 65 dollars and the '13s for just over 100. Awesome prices for amazing shoes.
Yeah I think I've seen the 13's at Golftown for $120. I'm just waiting for the real wet weather to arrive or a nice shoe sale somewhere, whichever arrives first.

I wish the Lunar Controls fit me because they are a steal at that price.

Very Nice Hawk

Won a 300$ Callaway Gift card for 175$ off ebay. Then bought an X-Hot 4 and 5 iron, to go with the set, two boxes of Hex Warbirds, and a Metal X #7

Just bought me a set of cobra amp cell irons

auburn-away.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back