The Team Names - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get in and we're road tripping from Sx Falls to Myrtle Beach buddy!!!!

Holy epic. Use your write in capabilities and add me to a team :D

LOL I just shipped out a bunch of bullseye target shirts for my guys. We are expecting the weight of THP to be strongly favoring a beatdown and are excited to rise to that challenge!

That's my PC answer :)

I want to add to the comments already made. I am so thrilled that Jman gets to finally get this experience. The opportunity is richly deserved and I know even without talking to him about it that he has got to be incredibly excited. He specifically did a tremendous job after not getting in last year and supported the event even though I know it hurt a lot.

Congratulations again to all the staffers!!

LOL I just shipped out a bunch of bullseye target shirts for my guys. We are expecting the weight of THP to be strongly favoring a beatdown and are excited to rise to that challenge!

Love it! I want a shirt

I see you Hawk. Let's do this. Donne, Erik, and I aren't scared!

I'm honestly so so so so so humbled and excited and anxious and everything rolled into one. I don't have the words.

Not only is it the MC, its the MC with Team THP, I couldn't dream of a better way to experience it.

That said, the work starts NOW. Buckle up, because its on.

I was hoping you would be a part of the MC after hearing about last year. I was thinking captain, but team THP is awesome too!

Team THP is back, very cool, they all put in so much time around here to make THP tick!!!

That's the beauty of the Morgan Cup, though. You can isolate Team THP, as there are 2 other teams that are direct competition as well.

Such a fantastic change. The THP staff is well deserving and after watching the MC coverage with Jman and Cookie I know both those guys pour their souls into this place but also this event. I will be honored to have the chance to put a beating on them!!

I'm psyched about this... But especially for James.

SO excited to hear about this. Congrats to all of you. It'll be one helluva team.

So happy for all of you.

We will wear it with a smile. :alien:

Wow, immersed in training but still in shock after getting the PM shortly before this post was made.

I'm extremely honored to have this incredible opportunity for what will be the 3rd year in a row. This is an honor that I take extremely serious and one that I am 100% committed to.

Captain Hawk: I can't wait to follow you through this journey, you are a great guy with your head & heart in the right place.

My fellow teammates: we will rock the hell out of this and represent THP and our sponsors like it has never been done before!!

Wow, I'm pumped. Still in disbelief that this happened!

I want to also add that I am very excited that the name Team DotCom will be carried over to this MC.

I'm psyched about this... But especially for James.

I know! Now I won't feel guilty about the possibility of getting in without Jman getting in before me. HA

I guess it's no secret this year as to which team I am supporting this year.

That's awesome! The team THP guys really deserve it as a reward for their hard work.

With that said, I'm of the opinion that the Team Albatross greatness could not be duplicated, so the decision was made to retire the best Team Albatross ever!

Forgive me as I'm at a basketball media day event today, and only browsed this title, but it warranted stopping what I was doing, to say Congrats to the THP Staffers. You guys do such a great job making this site the best in the industry. We all appreciate it.

That doesn't mean I don't hope to beat you guys if I get lucky enough to compete on one of the other 3 teams.

I am happy for Jman, and team THP. They are going to be tough to beat.

My main thought is that I was super excited for Morgan Cup, for an opportunity to be on a team with some of the great staff from THP. You see so much passion, and so much participation from the staff that you want to be able to be a part of it.

Congrats to all of the staff who now get to be a participant, its well earned !

By my count, there are 21 spots still available through whatever the selection mechanism will be this year...that is a lot of opportunities for such an incredible event.

In a historical context, the two versions of this event only had 14 spots after captains (and staff in year two).

yup. Same number of spots as last year.

Oh...my bad. I wasn't around back then, less than a year now, but going strong! I was just going off of last years event and the number of teams involved. So I just did some quick math in my head. Four teams, now three with non-staff members would equal less opportunities.

I think it's awesome with adding the THP Staff Team, it just makes good sense. You all work your tails off here, and deserve to have some play/event time just as much as the rest of us (if not more) with all that you do....and some of the BS too. lol

I look forward to a chance to join the remaining teams, and to have a shot at taking down Team THP! :bananadance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back