New Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Irons - Preview Thread

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These are brand new for Wilson staff and THP is one of the first to get in hand pictures!

i-xqrsQB4-L.jpg

i-kXPFp46-L.jpg

i-T2bWK6N-L.jpg

i-7SP9scq-L.jpg

i-rWXczGP-L.jpg

New Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Irons - Preview Thread

Very sharp looking clubs and I need to find away to hit these and the rest of their lineup!

Edit- I do wish they would of stuck with the red color instead of the yellow

Ooooooooh I want to hit those!

I love in-hand pictures. I am a fan of the shape but not so much the finish or graphics.

This may be completely inappropriate. But I will trade you one of my kids, straight up, for a set of these irons.

Those are really sleek. Color scheme reminds me of the JPX-EZ - wonder if the performance will be similar!

Oh hello gorgeous.

Now I can get on board with these. I will be needing those sent to my house ASAP. It will be getting cold here soon you know. :D

Simple design, forged irons usually hit well. Not a big fan overall and I'm not sure if it's the color or just look for my eye, so I'd have to hit them first.

These look great, I cant wait to hit them!!

Love the simple yet sophisticated look. I will have to see if anyone has these locally to demo.

Got a lot coming about this set from our visit to Wilson and meeting with their R&D team. These are incredible looking in hand.

That finish. Oh my.

This may be completely inappropriate. But I will trade you one of my kids, straight up, for a set of these irons.

Done. I'll place an order for the irons and deliver them upon receipt. I'm taking the boy -- he's too buttery forged to pass up.

#Lawyered

(The irons look pretty awesome, by the way. Looking forward to hearing some thoughts on performance.)

I think this was discussed in an earlier thread, but these are the irons next in line in the FG series, right? Meaning, these are the irons intended to replace the FG V2s?

Got a lot coming about this set from our visit to Wilson and meeting with their R&D team. These are incredible looking in hand.

I will be glad to test these and run them through their respective paces!

Now these fit my style much better. Definitely want to hit these.

Apex-y, no?

I agree with the yellow, seems incongruous with the rest of the line.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The finish on these irons are awesome...love the look...can't wait to hit these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Lookin good !

When do I get to test them out? :golf2:

Done. I'll place an order for the irons and deliver them upon receipt. I'm taking the boy -- he's too buttery forged to pass up.

#Lawyered

(The irons look pretty awesome, by the way. Looking forward to hearing some thoughts on performance.)

Buying and selling children on the Internet. All right.

I think this was discussed in an earlier thread, but these are the irons next in line in the FG series, right? Meaning, these are the irons intended to replace the FG V2s?

That is my understanding. I wonder if the tour staff will use those clubs with that finish. I don't see irons like that on tour often. But I could be wrong.

Very nice looking. It appears that I will be spending alot of quality time at the W/S tent.

Back