The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodell is very hesitant to rush into this LA team as well. All the ducks have to be in a row for it to happen. Plus you've got 4 balanced divisions in each conference. I still think we are a ways away from an LA team.

The Chargers stadium thing is a mess, but Spanos has said repeatedly he does not and will not use what is going on in LA as leverage. Im not sure what happens with the whole thing, because their stadium situation truly is a mess, but Goodell and Spanos both wanting to stay in San Diego says they are going to exhaust efforts to keep it there.

I think these WR are so used to balls skipping at their feet from Fraudman, that they have no idea what to do when it hits them in the numbers.

I think these WR are so used to balls skipping at their feet from Fraudman, that they have no idea what to do when it hits them in the numbers.
Seriously. He is hitting them in their freaking numbers.

Fraudman was an over throwing machine monday night

And Cam gives the ball to a dude in an AU jersey.

#Awesome
#WishItWasmMe

And Cam gives the ball to a dude in an AU jersey.

#Awesome
#WishItWasmMe

I thought that was you? Or did you just con Wardy into wearing an Auburn jersey to the game?

#ijustmadeshortpersonjoke

What? You dont think 20-53 with a pick is good?

I dont think 7 footers at wide receiver would have caught those passes.

And his numbers are kinda misleading as he got some junk completions late lol

Really we finally get moving and we drop back on 2nd and 1,

That's a drive killer.

Hahaha the 40 minute shower welker commercial. Hilarious.

Seriously?

Full of fail

Awesome fumble

Lafell time

Seriously?

Full of fail

The play is just awful. I relate it to an old episode of the show Coach. Jerry Van Dyke said

"When you line up and they are just better than you at every position, you are definitely going to lose. But thats our fault"

Its so fitting for this year. Yet so many fans still think Fraudman was the answer. Im sure his Monday night was our coaching staff's fault too.

Tolbert is a wrecking ball.

The play is just awful. I relate it to an old episode of the show Coach. Jerry Van Dyke said

"When you line up and they are just better than you at every position, you are definitely going to lose. But thats our fault"

Its so fitting for this year. Yet so many fans still think Fraudman was the answer. Im sure his Monday night was our coaching staff's fault too.

Do they play the jags? That could be an epic battle

Anyone else disappointed with the last few nationally televised NFL games? I was actually wondering if I accidentally turned on a High School FB game.

What happened to the flex game option thrle NFL had a few years ago?

Eagles have lost their last 9 home games. Giants have lost their last 8 road games. This week the giants are at Philly. Yuck

Anyone else disappointed with the last few nationally televised NFL games? I was actually wondering if I accidentally turned on a High School FB game.

What happened to the flex game option thrle NFL had a few years ago?

That is on Sunday night football

How much longer does Schiano last? This is so bad. Only thing they're missing are those creamsicle jerseys.

How much longer does Schiano last? This is so bad. Only thing they're missing are those creamsicle jerseys.

It's not his fault, it's freeman's

May need some talent along with a new coach

Really, the product on the field isn't embarrassing enough? We gotta show that old hag on national TV.

Cam is doing just enough this year to justify a massive holdout in the offseason before he signs a huge extension that Carolina will immediately regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back