The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying "we" and "us" when they are talking about their favorite sports team. You aren't getting a paycheck from that team (pro) or still an undergrad (college), stop acting like you're on the team.

I cannot thank this post enough. I give my cousin a hard time about his because he is always using we and us it drives me crazy.

People saying "we" and "us" when they are talking about their favorite sports team. You aren't getting a paycheck from that team (pro) or still an undergrad (college), stop acting like you're on the team.

I hate that rant, most fan bases feel a connection with their teams. I especially disagree if it is the local team or the college you attended

I hate that rant, most fan bases feel a connection with their teams. I especially disagree if it is the local team or the college you attended

You're beloved Wal-Mart fans are the worst at it though.

You may hate it, but I can't disagree more. YOU'RE NOT ON THE FIELD. YOU'RE NOT IN THE LOCKER ROOM. You are a fan, nothing more.

You may hate it, but I can't disagree more. YOU'RE NOT ON THE FIELD. YOU'RE NOT IN THE LOCKER ROOM. You are a fan, nothing more.

But the name fan itself derives literally from fanatic, no?

They represent my city, I also say '' our traffic is the worst'' or '' we have great cubans''

Hey I got a World Championship ring from MY Team. Thats the best thing about Cardinal Nation is we are apart of the team. I work across the street from the The Class A minor league team for the Cardinals so i feel even more connected.

Hey I got a World Championship ring from MY Team. Thats the best thing about Cardinal Nation is we are apart of the team. I work across the street from the The Class A minor league team for the Cardinals so i feel even more connected.

Nope, you have no connection

Did they give you the ring?

I work across the street from a Starbucks. I don't really feel connected to Starbucks in any way.

Yep they did I went to the stadium and received it.
Did they give you the ring?

I work across the street from a Starbucks. I don't really feel connected to Starbucks in any way.

oh comon guys don't be jealous of the awesome Cardinal fans.

I was being facetious. That is awesome dude. I wish YALL the best of luck

I say "we" and "us" for Auburn.

haha ok man, As long as a Cubs fan doesn't come in here and start talking smack. Man I was getting all kinds of crap today from them at work.
I was being facetious. That is awesome dude. I wish YALL the best of luck

I say "we" and "us" for Auburn.

I say "we" and "us" for my favorite team too.

Of course, I'm on it.

Hey, so are you come to think of it. :alien:

shhhh, I was hoping no one was going to come in and say anything lol. But hey there pretty sweet and there actually real metal rings that look just like the real ones.
A real one or one from the stadium giveaway?

shhhh, I was hoping no one was going to come in and say anything lol. But hey there pretty sweet and there actually real metal rings that look just like the real ones.

I have one too they are pretty cool

What about the Packers. Where the fans literally own the team?

Yes it was. Couldnt believe they gave them out. I still to this day have't taken mine out of the box. Wife was wearing hers the other day lol.

They are sweet man.

The Rays did the same when we win the pennant, I have one around here somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back