Gas Prices: What are you paying?

I do believe it's $3.59 now.

$3.09 is the cheapest I have seen in town, here.

Smalls I saw a $2.96 when I was down in KCMO last weekend.

$3.09 is the cheapest I have seen in town, here.

Smalls I saw a $2.96 when I was down in KCMO last weekend.

Yeah, it's usually 4 to 10 cents cheaper just across the state line. I try to plan my fill ups when I know I am going over to Missouri, if I can.

Gotta love living in the communist state of California where gas is actually refined and it's more expensive then most other states that have to have it trucked in. $3.65 this morning.

I just paid $3.19 and that's cheap for around here.

Just pd $3.08 :)

Just paid 2.89 w my 10 cent Kroger discount

In North Kansas City today.

ame4e9a7.jpg

Using .30 a gallon discount from Giant, I paid $2.99 today. That's the first time I've paid under $3.00 in a very long time.

2.72 yesterday

It's down to $3.09, $3.07 if I use my Dillions Card...which is still ridiculous when you know that the tanks these truck drivers get their fuel from (to take to stations) is less than 2 miles outside of town. There can't be anything but a minimum transportation cost to get fuel to the stations in town only 2 miles away. SMH

STILL...at least it's heading in the right direction, down.

Down to $2.97 where I'm at without a discount (Kansas side). If you hit the Missouri side of state line it's down to the $2.86 to $2.89 range without a discount.

It is $2.999 here, I filled up at Kroger today and used my $.10 discount so it was $2.899 per gallon. I have a $.30 discount coupon for BP that I must use soon.

$3.03 today at Kroger with .03 cent discount. Saved the .10 cent discount until I have an empty tank.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Was 2.95 now 3.15

$3.58 for regular today. Filling up in a big city is no fun.

$3.19 a gallon for regular

3.35 for premium today.

2.88 in Springfield today. Still a dollar a gallon to high but better than this summer at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$3.82 for premium

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

$2.91

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back