Android Phone Thread

Fyi the phone issue was a glitch on samsungs end has to do with timing or emails and texts received during the update..no patch at the moment so new phone on the way

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Looks like WalMart isn't carrying T-Mobile phones anymore. Wonder if Best Buy is following suit. Since they went to no contract, I think they want to get full price on their phones.

Fyi the phone issue was a glitch on samsungs end has to do with timing or emails and texts received during the update..no patch at the moment so new phone on the way

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

At least they are replacing it for you.

Looks like WalMart isn't carrying T-Mobile phones anymore. Wonder if Best Buy is following suit. Since they went to no contract, I think they want to get full price on their phones.

Was told yesterday @ best buy they are dropping tmobile also. I believe today

tappin from my big as note2

Was told yesterday @ best buy they are dropping tmobile also. I believe today

I think it's T-Mobile that is doing the dropping. Looks like I'll need to look on ebay for phones when the time comes. Glad my wife and I are set for two years for phones.

I've been wanting to get to a store and look at the G2 and hope it'll happen next week. I like the sounds of the Nexus 5 but from what I've read on here it has worse specs than the G2, how is that possible? I found the same to be true of the Nexus 4 and the LG G1, the camera on my fiancés Nexus4 is rubbish!

G2 reviews haven't been too good. It's a beastly phone, so big so it needs a huge battery and lots of power to run it. Something like the Moto X with a smaller, more optimized construction is what I would prefer. The nexus 5 should be king soon. Google never puts out a bad product.

I'm going to wait for the N5 and see exactly what the specs are and wait for a few reviews. I love Android without skins and tins of bloatware.

Still loving my S4 I haven't rooted and probably wont any time soon, just don't have as much time anymore and haven't seen or felt the need. This phone just flat out performs battery life is great and does everything else that I need perfectly. I have also been using the NOVA launcher for the past couple weeks and love all of the customization it provides. So whenever I feel the need to switch things up it is so easy.

I'm going to wait for the N5 and see exactly what the specs are and wait for a few reviews. I love Android without skins and tins of bloatware.

I feel the same way, however, I got the Nexus on Verizon and it is hands down the worst phone I have ever had. Battery is not good, constantly looses signal and just shuts down for no reason. Hopefully someone other than Samsung will be making the N5.

I feel the same way, however, I got the Nexus on Verizon and it is hands down the worst phone I have ever had. Battery is not good, constantly looses signal and just shuts down for no reason. Hopefully someone other than Samsung will be making the N5.

LG is making it and it will be a slightly weaker version of the g2

Here is my home screen with the NOVA launcher it really makes me forget about TouchWiz.

ty9yhu4u.jpg

Thanks Crest.
Downloaded Nova & I'm liking it. Going to take a lil time to get to know it.
vyda7una.jpg

Seems like the charging port of my S3 is getting loose, or I need a new cable. Have to really jimmy the cable for it to stay charged...and this goes for a couple different cables in the house. Uh oh.

This came up @ work. The coworker was told by best buy try not to use the phone when hooked to charger. The moving around while hooked up loosens the fitting. that is the typical cause.

This came up @ work. The coworker was told by best buy try not to use the phone when hooked to charger. The moving around while hooked up loosens the fitting. that is the typical cause.

My wife had this issue with her S3. She ended up getting a charger off Amazon for a Kindle (original one) that works, I guess it's a tick bigger so it stays in and charges better. So you might try that, she hasn't had a charing problem since.

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

I've been wanting to get to a store and look at the G2 and hope it'll happen next week. I like the sounds of the Nexus 5 but from what I've read on here it has worse specs than the G2, how is that possible? I found the same to be true of the Nexus 4 and the LG G1, the camera on my fiancés Nexus4 is rubbish!

Cost .

Thanks Crest.
Downloaded Nova & I'm liking it. Going to take a lil time to get to know it.
vyda7una.jpg

Nice I like it man. I am going get the Prime it is only 4 bucks and you get a lot of additional features.

I really like my s3. It does every thing I need so really no need to update, plus I think the camera is one of the best on a smart phone, its the only camera I use now. The new n5 is intriguing though but I doubt we will see it here, unless you import it yourself.

War did you decide on a new cell yet? Did I skim over that. Just curious what you went with.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

War did you decide on a new cell yet? Did I skim over that. Just curious what you went with.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

Fixed my S4.

However, I am currently using an iPhone 5, as my son got a galaxy gear watch for his birthday but had no phone to be compatible with it. So I offered to trade him for a month or so until his upgrade hits (which I will get).

No way would I ever not have this on an Android phone. Free version works fine for about 10 minutes. Paid version ($7.99) is better than our portable mifi and it was enough for us to cancel that line. Its blazing fast and works great. It is a battery eater, but worth it.

I'm a bit confused. What phone service do you have that charges you for tethering??? I've had Verizon and AT&T and have never had a tethering charge for either.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back