The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now officially on the bandwagon hoping that the Falcons lose every game left.

They're not making the playoffs, and 7-9 just means a middle of the round draft pick. If they finish with three or four wins, they can draft some solid talent, get their healthy players back, and make a run in 2014.

I'm now officially on the bandwagon hoping that the Falcons lose every game left.

They're not making the playoffs, and 7-9 just means a middle of the round draft pick. If they finish with three or four wins, they can draft some solid talent, get their healthy players back, and make a run in 2014.

How much is Matt Ryan making this year?

How much is Matt Ryan making this year?

Too much. He is a good QB but games like today show he isn't an elite QB. If we had a good defense it would be different but we have the worst defense in the league. I place alot of the blame on our craptastic offensive line.

Too much. He is a good QB but games like today show he isn't an elite QB. If we had a good defense it would be different but we have the worst defense in the league. I place alot of the blame on our craptastic offensive line.

The Packers have up 51ish sacks last year and went 11-5

If you started a thread with your FIL's football commentary, I'd subscribe.

New one from my FIL. While watching a replay of the Broncos touchdown from the 1.

"How hard is it to defend that? Just point and say I got this guy."

Hmmmm......
5urenasu.jpg

Jordy Nelson is good

New one from my FIL. While watching a replay of the Broncos touchdown from the 1.

"How hard is it to defend that? Just point and say I got this guy."

Ignore the fact that the guy you are pointing at weighs 300 lbs, can bench press a refrigerator, and knows the snap count, and he's got a point.

It was pretty well defended.

I wonder how much of that throw catch was intentional.

I ask myself that a lot. Especially on these "intentional under throws" or back shoulder throws

I hate when announcers say "And it's fourth down (insert team nickname) has to punt"

Well really they don't have to punt. It's not like when you get to fourth down your only option is to punt. They should say so and so elect to punt.

Maybe this belongs in the rant thread.

I hate when announcers say "And it's fourth down (insert team nickname) has to punt"

Well really they don't have to punt. It's not like when you get to fourth down your only option is to punt. They should say so and so elect to punt.

Maybe this belongs in the rant thread.

You seem very passionate about punting.

You seem very passionate about punting.

I am because everyday someone makes the list of me punting them right in the backside. Haha

Ballgame

Jordy Nelson. White Lightning. No secret that he is going to see some passes his way.

Also, I'm really impressed by Eddie Lacy. Lucky break that he was around in the 2nd round

Eight and O.

The end is near. ..as soon as they play a team over .500

That can be said for a lot of teams that are undefeated. NFL and College alike...

7 possessions for Green Bay last night, not including the possession at the end of the game. 7 scoring drives. It's amazing what a running game can do. Also, 15 of 17 3rd or 4th down conversions on the night. First two GB drives totaled 31 plays. Those are crazy ball control numbers.

7 possessions for Green Bay last night, not including the possession at the end of the game. 7 scoring drives. It's amazing what a running game can do. Also, 15 of 17 3rd or 4th down conversions on the night. First two GB drives totaled 31 plays. Those are crazy ball control numbers.

Really wish they still had no running game... I know they've had over 100 yards rushing the last couple games, but is their streak of not having a 100 yard rusher still going? That will probably end soon, Lacy looks legit, great pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back