The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no reason for me not to do this. PM forthcoming.

I have got my goals this winter and offseason as well. Might as well get involved.

Nothing like peer pressure to make me lose more weight. :)

I am so proud of myself right now. JB just made cinnamon buns and I have no desire to eat one. I think I may have officially detoxed from sweets.

Can you tell me your secret to detoxing from sweets??? This is my biggest problem.

Bought a new scale and everything. What's really good for a pre-diet? Lose all appetite when at the inlaws for two days. Don't feel like eating anything when there are cats ruling the house and everything smells like cats, catfood, or litterboxes. Nausea city.... one more night and back to edible food!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Oh, man, I feel your pain. That just sounds awful.

Heading towards 40 people in this one, keep the signups coming!

Heading towards 40 people in this one, keep the signups coming!

Going to be some serious poundage dropping in this thing. I can't wait to get healthier with all of you.

I just hope I don't find what everyone else is losing.....

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

bumparoo

Love that this is being done again. I wont be joining because it would be cheating but I look forward to seeing everyone's progress. Love seeing people motivate each other.

Id love to get 50 thpers doing this, who else is in??

Let's do it...get to 50!!

Can you imagine the total pounds that will be dropped.

Then this will not only be the best damn golf site there is..but the healthiest as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Let's do it...get to 50!!

Can you imagine the total pounds that will be dropped.

Then this will. It only be the best damn golf site there is..but the healthiest as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agreed...on all accounts

How many people are going to stuff their faces this weekend before the first official weigh-in?
Pretty sure I'd be doing that without a weigh-in on Monday, but I digress.

Really hope joining this contest gets me MOVING.

How many people are going to stuff their faces this weekend before the first official weigh-in?

This_guy.jpg

But to be fair, it has little to do with the contest and more to do with traveling.

I had cupcakes and rice pudding for dinner last night and cupcakes for breakfast! Going to McDonald's now for dinner. I'll still do a cheat day but I'll make sure it's on a day I have hockey so I burn those calories right off.

Giving a bump to all those THPers that not only looking to lose some weight but start a lifestyle change for the better. Good luck.

Can't wait to get this started!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Ive sort of been like that all week

Ive sort of been like that all week

This has been me too. One last hurrah for the things I'll have to start staying away from next week.

heading to #50, who else wants in??

I had a pizza last night, but it was wheat thin crust with all healthy stuff on top. I also went to the gym yesterday, will be going again today, and tomorrow then 3 days off. I'm in this for BIG results

I'm in. I really need to shed some of this gross tonnage before my post-retirement trip to Vegas/AZ in January.

Tonight's anniversary dinner awaits!

Man, I can't wait to tie on the feed bag!

Then discipline myself, this is my last pig out for awhile.

Just call me.... Barb

Tonight is my official weigh in for my 6 week crossfit boot camp and 24 day holiday challenge that starts on Monday. It's getting real!

Tonight is my official weigh in for my 6 week crossfit boot camp and 24 day holiday challenge that starts on Monday. It's getting real!

I heard you ladies were doing this, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back