SeeMore Putters Thread

Another reason I love SeeMore? Accessibility. I've had some major questions/thoughts/etc about going left hand low in my putting and shot a line off to Ted, their way of breaking things down and explaining them is impeccable.

Please share as this has been a serious ponder of mine lately

Another reason I love SeeMore? Accessibility. I've had some major questions/thoughts/etc about going left hand low in my putting and shot a line off to Ted, their way of breaking things down and explaining them is impeccable.

I've gone so far as to try that in my basement, and not quite sure what to think. Feels weird, just like most changes at first, but not sure if I want to try it long term or not. Keep us posted with your thoughts.

Have tried it for brief periods several times in the past but always revert back to standard. Though it would be a natural for me since I am left-handed and golf is the only thing in the world I do right-handed. Had no issues with shorter putts but struggled with anything over 20 feet. Good luck with it!

Did anyone see the PR Limited Tour Black Carbon PTM1...now thats sweet!!!
Ok, I've obviously been remiss in logging in. When did this little gem hit the site?

This little beauty?

cd80c11a7fc0617c060e64a5623dcb69.jpg

Nice!
Hmmm, no in hand pictures posted yet? :D

Ok, I've obviously been remiss in logging in. When did this little gem hit the site?

Hmmm, no in hand pictures posted yet? :D

About a week ago it appeared on their site. I would have already bought it but have something else in the works with them. Plus already have a mFGP CS.

Well I am excited to say, I finally gave my SeeMore Si2 the run of the mill on the course this morning. Definitely some positives and not so positives thoughts coming out of the round. Coming from being a mallet style putter for the last 10 years, swinging a blade was definitely an adjustment. However at the same time I felt I did not have any issues keeping the SeeMore square and on line through my putting stroke. I was surprised how the insert responded with different balls. I had some range balls and the sound was a distinctive "ding" when contact was made. For my Srixon Z-Star the sound was "smooth like butter". I definitely see this putter finding a place in my bag for years to come, unless I can't get over the mallet vs blade feel.

Thanks guys for peeking my interest in SeeMore!

So.... I was walking past my putter rack and noticed an empty slot right next to my SeeMore PTM 1 FPG . Hmmmm, that's just not right I quipped to myself; after-all, my Scottys had company.... And so, I quietly filled the slot with a new Si4, glancing over my shoulder to see where the wife was, and smiling wryly. Lonely no more. :)

1393960_10151799968153401_536203594_n.jpg
cd80c11a7fc0617c060e64a5623dcb69.jpg

Last edited:
For those that are interested, I have putted left hand low for close to 10 years now. For me it is a much more stable stroke for me and I feel I can get the ball on the line a lot easier. It does take some time to lag well with the long putts but for it me it just suits me much better.

Yeah. I love that carbon FGP ptm1. Love it.

Please share as this has been a serious ponder of mine lately

IIRC, doesn't Freddie Kong putt left-hand low & use SeeMore (m5x)?

I've been putting left-hand low for a while now - just feels better to me. But I was a crap putter before. I wonder if I would've changed if I had discovered SeeMore & SPi first? Now I don't wanna experiment.

Had Parent-teacher conferences last night. I teach 5 guys on the golf team, & I've been talking to them about taking lesson from an SPi instructor like Chris Carfangia. The parents seemed intrigued by it. Hopefully some will check it out. I'll keep doing my part & spreading the word. I might have to install a putting green in the lab & have some challenges for extra credit lol!

Had Parent-teacher conferences last night. I teach 5 guys on the golf team, & I've been talking to them about taking lesson from an SPi instructor like Chris Carfangia. The parents seemed intrigued by it. Hopefully some will check it out. I'll keep doing my part & spreading the word. I might have to install a putting green in the lab & have some challenges for extra credit lol!

awesome - take a field trip to see Chris!! And bring the parents.

That si4 looks nice! (Insert guy here!)

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

DING DONG!!! Hi... it's me, the mailman; I have a delivery for you...

1456535_10151809572443401_618320456_n.jpg
1450863_10151809572448401_1612187771_n.jpg

he really is a nice guy, dontcha think! :)

13 putts again with my mFGP. Unbelievably confident with it. Feel like I can make anything from anywhere.

DING DONG!!! Hi... it's me, the mailman; I have a delivery for you...

1456535_10151809572443401_618320456_n.jpg
1450863_10151809572448401_1612187771_n.jpg

he really is a nice guy, dontcha think! :)

I'll have to talk to my mailman!

Just call me...Barb

My SB1 came in from #Cookie yesterday. Now I'm up to 5!
ranazaby.jpg
ejaduby7.jpg

I will be joining the seemore clan soon!
Si2 or Si4.

I am thinking the talk in our golf league is usually centered on putters.
I'll have the first seemore!

Just call me...Barb

I will be joining the seemore clan soon!
Si2 or Si4.

I am thinking the talk in our golf league is usually centered on putters.
I'll have the first seemore!

Just call me...Barb

I like the Si3. I'm more of a mallet guy though

I'm pretty well set with the Zed. I really like how it feels. It's going to be in the bag for quite awhile.

Back