2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

You realize par is not 82 at these courses right?
Playing to a 10 is fine golf unless you were playing to a 2.7 six months ago.
It's like riding a bike, a few holes & you will back to normal

Keep in mind that's playing to a 10 with Altitudes. In actual golf value, that's like playing to a 25.

Dang cheater clubs. Tomorrow's round will tell me if I bring all SpeedBlades or just the 6-Awesome Wedge with 4/5 hyrons.

And Seth: don't think the Z is making the trip but niteowl will have his I'm sure.

Its definitely in my top 5 places in FL. Love the area. GG and I go down there quite a bit. Still not Sarasota for me, but definitely a great area.
Off topic, but Trip Advisor just named Siesta Key the 2nd best beach in the US behind one in Hawaii. Travel channel has it 1st. Its just a great area.
Siesta Beach is ranked high year in and year out. It's gorgeous.
Its okay. Im exaggerating a bit, but I am just not playing good golf. Probably playing to around a 10 right now. Last few rounds have been low 80s. Threw an 81 up at Aviara in San Diego last week. Just making too many mistakes.
And how many birdie chances did you have? Thats the difference in your game right now, seeing as how you have recently switched away from a putter you gamed for what, 4? 5? years? Once you get the new flatstick dialed in, those birdies will be dropping, I know it.

Also, look at the greens we have been breaking new putters in. Not exactly the easiest ones the past few weeks.

Dang cheater clubs. Tomorrow's round will tell me if I bring all SpeedBlades or just the 6-Awesome Wedge with 4/5 hyrons.

And Seth: don't think the Z is making the trip but niteowl will have his I'm sure.

cough, cough. War, JB -- I'm getting sick. Don't think I can make this one anymore...

cough, cough. War, JB -- I'm getting sick. Don't think I can make this one anymore...
That DB4x thats staring me in the face right now sure will miss you...

That DB4x thats staring me in the face right now sure will miss you...

And, I'm feeling healthy again.

I'll just have to make the flight out to DFW to "borrow" cookie's Z.

And, I'm feeling healthy again.

I'll just have to make the flight out to DFW to "borrow" cookie's Z.
Lol.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Rumors. Strictly rumors.

Um last I heard when I showed up in Las Vegas for work you had won the Bridgestone Event..... Me thinks you are talking some boooooshit right now Capt Scratch! ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

In one week I'll be in the car with Barry explaining why my team will win this entire thing.

Alternatively, I'll be in the car with Barry eating a doughnut and drinking some coffee.

Well start feeling differently. Your my partner on the opening round. I need to jump on your back.
Ha. I'm not sure I'll be able to golf, as I'll be doing cartwheels of excitement over being in warm weather.

That said...ready to dominate.

Its a week away and I'm already antsy as crap.

No kidding. I just want to leave already. I'm all set. Clubs are already in the car.

lol. My clubs are in my car cause I'm going to the range later today and tomorrow I have a 9am tee time and a 2:30 tee time. I've never played 36 in a day so I want to see how my elbow holds up.

In one week I'll be in the car with Barry explaining why my team will win this entire thing.

Alternatively, I'll be in the car with Barry eating a doughnut and drinking some coffee.

Bring some tissues so when he is crying because he understands he cant beat us he will know why.

2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Bring some tissues so when he is crying because he understands he cant beat us he will know why.

That's part of the reason for the doughnuts. That way he can have a doughnut and a good cry over not winning.

The other reason for the doughnuts is because doughnuts are awesome.

Just wanted to quote this to show my total agreement with this statement.

cant wait to see the scores at waterlefe after scrambling from a morning round lol

At least it's Matchplay. Your bad score on a hole just has to beat your competitions bad score on that hole.

At least it's Matchplay. Your bad score on a hole just has to beat your competitions bad score on that hole.

My triple bohey against his snowman doesnt seem to bad then. :)

Yes my Z will be there (barring any wierdness this week) and Seth your welcome to anything in my bag.

In precisely a week I will be on the road, clubs in tow, to THE GAUNTLET

In precisely a week I will be on the road, clubs in tow, to THE GAUNTLET

I'll be checking into our room at this time. :)

Please tell me your pelican case of goodies is making the trip?

That's part of the reason for the doughnuts. That way he can have a doughnut and a good cry over not winning.

We'll see who needs tissues at the end of The Gauntlet. I'm all up for doughnuts though!

Back