The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a little Redwing in the garden today.
It's a migrating bird that only rarely makes into gardens over here, and only in the winter.

My cold needs to go away!! :angry: I've had it since Monday and I thought I was getting better, but I'm still congested with a runny nose :( grrrr........

My brother just moved and he found a bunch of wedges he forgot he owned. I decided that I'm not going to buy another wedge - just lobby for one of the ones he doesn't use. No one needs that many wedges.

My brother just moved and he found a bunch of wedges he forgot he owned. I decided that I'm not going to buy another wedge - just lobby for one of the ones he doesn't use. No one needs that many wedges.

That's like Don Knotts and the ostriches. Why were there so many ostriches?

Kevin

I was driving behind a pick-up truck with ME plates today that had a lifesize sculpture of a nude woman standing in the back. She was a shiny silver and rather detailed. I was relieved there were no accidents because she was a bit distracting.

that's like don knotts and the ostriches. Why were there so many ostriches?

Kevin

[googlevid]-110518526845406454#[/googlevid]

I was driving behind a pick-up truck with ME plates today that had a lifesize sculpture of a nude woman standing in the back. She was a shiny silver and rather detailed. I was relieved there were no accidents because she was a bit distracting.

:rofl:

I wondered who was getting the sculpture for Christmas.

It was supposed to show up at my house but it never got here. Now I know why.

I just hate those sneaky Romulans so much.

Kevin

Wouldn't it have been gold instead of silver if it was an award?

Well, if it was like the major award in A Christmas Story, I guess it would have been flesh tone.

Kevin

Figured we better move it here before JB gets back.:D

I do it during the week when they are at work.

I told my father about your dream of the girls mowing the lawn one day. He was very amused and just shook his head.

I told my father about your dream of the girls mowing the lawn one day. He was very amused and just shook his head.
I know it probably won't happen, they are both prissy (for lack of a better term). The oldest one will freak out if you ask her to do the dishes, she doesn't want to put her hands in the dirty water. LOL She swears she's going to hire somebody to do her dishes and laundry when she moves out.

I know it probably won't happen, they are both prissy (for lack of a better term). The oldest one will freak out if you ask her to do the dishes, she doesn't want to put her hands in the dirty water. LOL She swears she's going to hire somebody to do her dishes and laundry when she moves out.

That's not prissy - that's being a princess. You need to put a stop to that now. Buy her a pair of rubber gloves.

That's not prissy - that's being a princess. You need to put a stop to that now. Buy her a pair of rubber gloves.

LOL, you have to pick your battles. I'm saving mine for when I want her to start mowing the yard. My wife can fight about the dishes.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back