I've only had the infamous Spotted Cow that everyone used to boast about a few years back. Man that beer was so incredibly overrated and well to put it bluntly, bad. That has really soured me to that brewery. Please tell me there's more.

Lots more. Lots of seasonals and bi-annual special releases.

So is Cotton Candy body spray from Victoria Secrets, but you don't see me spraying that all over my nubile body.

No comment

So is Cotton Candy body spray from Victoria Secrets, but you don't see me spraying that all over my nubile body.

No judgments.

Lienenkugals Snowdrift Vanilla Porter

8u9are6a.jpg

Amazing

Celebrate good times oh yeah!

uhepumez.jpg

Lagunitas IPA

evaqa2a7.jpg

If you like this you should also try Trestles by Left Coast Brewing.

Cool thanks for the recommendation. I have gotten in to IPAs recently and always looking for new ones to try. Any chance they will have them on the East Coast?

Lienenkugals Snowdrift Vanilla Porter

8u9are6a.jpg

Amazing

You know, I bet dumping half a glass of lemonade in there would make it amazing (or vomit inducing).

I've only had the infamous Spotted Cow that everyone used to boast about a few years back. Man that beer was so incredibly overrated and well to put it bluntly, bad. That has really soured me to that brewery. Please tell me there's more.

Sounds like half of Dogfish head's offerings.

Sounds like half of Dogfish head's offerings.
Agreed. The only Dogfish I care for is the Chicory Stout. The rest no thanks

I thought the Spotted Cow that I had in IL last summer was pretty solid. Shout out to my man JuggerTron for bringing that one.

There was a vanilla porter that I had on that trip that was really, really good. Much like his Covert, blu had a minimal glimpse of awesomeness that evening.

I want to go back to that weekend. Except this time we get a pitcher of Shandy at the pizza place.

I thought the Spotted Cow that I had in IL last summer was pretty solid. Shout out to my man JuggerTron for bringing that one.

There was a vanilla porter that I had on that trip that was really, really good. Much like his Covert, blu had a minimal glimpse of awesomeness that evening.

I want to go back to that weekend. Except this time we get a pitcher of Shandy at the pizza place.

Wait what you came to IL and I missed it?

Wait what you came to IL and I missed it?

Yep. It was for the Invitational -- 4th if July weekend. I offered to buy you beer and everything.

I think it was right after your wrist kept you from the golf season. My suggestion to "rub some dirt on it" apparently didn't help.

Yep. It was for the Invitational -- 4th if July weekend. I offered to buy you beer and everything.

I think it was right after your wrist kept you from the golf season. My suggestion to "rub some dirt on it" apparently didn't help.

Well that's a real shame.

That vanilla stout was damn good wasn't it.

That vanilla stout was damn good wasn't it.

I remember it it as a porter. And it was really good. Like TopGolf 3W good.

I remember it it as a porter. And it was really good. Like TopGolf 3W good.

You're right in that it didn't have a true stout taste. But the brewery calls it a vanilla stout. Barely know her good.

Cool thanks for the recommendation. I have gotten in to IPAs recently and always looking for new ones to try. Any chance they will have them on the East Coast?

Unfortunately it looks like Rhode Island is showing the closest distribution point to you.

Back