Help Asked - Wedding Present For TheAnnihilator

Done :)

Crystal Stemware!

So great had to get 2! Thanks again guys, great gesture

This thread makes me smile. What a great family I'm lucky to be part of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see ill be getting a THP koozie. And great to donate some money to Ben for the wedding.

Done and done. Such a good dude!

GG and I have decided we are going to match a certain amount too. Really send this into orbit and give the young couple a nice start.

GG and I have decided we are going to match a certain amount too. Really send this into orbit and give the young couple a nice start.

Bar raised. Absolutely awesome, wishing them all the best!

Done. Best wishes to the newly weds and thanks to TheAnnihilator for his part in
giving us an awesome place to hang out.

Last edited:
Done. Congrats!

We are absolutely overwhelmed with the over the top generosity that THP has shown! Ben loves what he does for THP and has made it a part of his life. He defiantly puts others first and he loves to help out in anyway that he can. I feel very lucky to be marrying this wonderful man.
Thank-you to everyone who is a part of THP for your wonderful generosity and for thinking about us!

Saying thank-you is only just a very small fraction of how both Ben and I feel right now. We are very speechless!

The Soon to be Mrs. Ben aka Susan :)

P.S. ... and no, Ben can't be "on call" during his honeymoon. I maybe understanding but I'm not that understanding :p

Ben has a special spot with me since played golf in May. He's hooked in part cuz of me. I want the guy to have a great start to his life with his best friend. THP has been more than good to me so it's the least I can do. I've always help family, that's how we get down.

I really hope we get to tee it up again, at the very least hang out at an outing. I couldn't imagine a better first round of golf. Thank you again.

Done and congrats!

Donation has been sent in via PayPal. Thanks again Ben for everything you do buddy.

This has been simply awesome. We are going to keep it going through today and then cut it off.

Making donation now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traveling on college visit with my daughter yesterday. Just now getting caught up. Done and done. Thank you Ben for all you do here. More importantly, it is my sincere hope that you and your bride enjoy many years of life, love and happiness together.

Congratulations to you both.

JM

Donation sent...no brainer for all Ben does

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Im in!!! Sent my donation last night

Done - and added $5.

Congratulations Ben & thanks for keeping THP up & running!

Done!! Congrats to TheAnnihilator and thank you for all your hard work!

Koozie and donation. Glad I got in on time.

Best wishes Ben and Susan!

This has been simply awesome. We are going to keep it going through today and then cut it off.

If it helps at all, feel free to hold off on shipping the koozie and chip to ship it with my AC stuff (obviously signing up!). Don't know if that would save $ on shipping, or just make things more confusing.

Done. Congrats Ben!

Back