The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the game and our piss poor QB. badgers are lucky to be ranked so high with these throws

It doesn't help that the pass protection stinks. Why not keeping running the ball? Why even throw.

On my way home how is tOSU looking jrod?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Buckeyes up 14-0 half way through the 1st

Big Blur vs. Moo U today!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Working with my Bro in law today, who is a tOSU grad. He wanted to check the score of the game, as he thought it would be a "test"

LMAO @ 42-0 at Half.

Working with my Bro in law today, who is a tOSU grad. He wanted to check the score of the game, as he thought it would be a "test"

LMAO @ 42-0 at Half.

Lol already 49-0

Go buckeyes...I remember when Purdue was respectable

USCe is putting it on the faux Bulldogs.

Looks like Gurley is back and ready to play.

With Ohio State winning I now have to root for miami...especially since Oregon and stanford play each other next week

Gurley with his 2nd TD, so good to see him back!

Great tackling by fl

Man this MSU/UofM game is great so far. Both defenses actually doing well. MSU has a handful of sacks in the first quarter.

3 hours till us Vol fans get to find out what the rocket scientist is made of! I'm pumped for this Mizzou game!!! I think the outcome is gonna be decided by how much the D-Line and linebacker stunts can disrupt Mauk.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Go buckeyes...I remember when Purdue was respectable

When? You mean when Drew Brees played there???

When? You mean when Drew Brees played there???

Lol

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Wonder if UGa lights up the scoreboard today, and leaves UF off of it, will Muschamp survive?

UF fans down here are already saying Charlie Strong is their "next" Coach.

Wonder if UGa lights up the scoreboard today, and leaves UF off of it, will Muschamp survive?

UF fans down here are already saying Charlie Strong is their "next" Coach.

I personally don't think he should be gone. Lost best offensive and defensive players along with 7 others. Hopefully last year wasn't a fluke but the offense needs help!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the half: Gorillas lead Northwestern Oklahoma, 56-0! Go Pitt State!

I personally don't think he should be gone. Lost best offensive and defensive players along with 7 others. Hopefully last year wasn't a fluke but the offense needs help!

It isn't just this season. It is all of them. Muschamp has done very little to instill confidence in the future. I think he's just one of those who are good coordinators but not head coaches.

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

It isn't just this season. It is all of them. Muschamp has done very little to instill confidence in the future. I think he's just one of those who are good coordinators but not head coaches.

Yeah 1 game from a chance at national championship last year and 11-1 was not good coaching. Guess that's how you start looking at things when you're rolling in the ACC.

Yeah 1 game from a chance at national championship last year and 11-1 was not good coaching. Guess that's how you start looking at things when you're rolling in the ACC.

Carried by defense. The offense has mostly been offensive and stuck in the 70's. Not what Gata fan wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back